Meplat

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345 LastLast
    Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T-Rigger View Post
    No Sir, (ha-ha) wastefully into the trash with the torn up box. I do miss the BANG and recoil.
    You need a .177 cal. pellet mold.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Time Traveler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fugum View Post
    Jeez, I've picked up 100 round boxes of CCI mini-mags recently from wally world for $7.82. I why the golden bullets have gone up so much and CCI had stayed the same?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk Pro
    Which Wally are you shopping for the mini mags?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Stopped at academy at around 9:15 this morning. .38 per round for a 50rd box of 115gr federal brass and a 50rd box of Remington UMC 9mm 115gr.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	244.6 KB 
ID:	104258  

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jstudzinski View Post
    Stopped at academy at around 9:15 this morning. .38 per round for a 50rd box of 115gr federal brass and a 50rd box of Remington UMC 9mm 115gr.
    Looks like we were there at the same time.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jstudzinski View Post
    Not a bad price considering what ammo is selling for elsewhere these days.
    Last edited by flyboy; March 18th, 2021 at 12:24 PM.

User Info Menu

Picked up some 9mm range ammo today, Fiocchi, at the Gretna store. They’ve upped the box limit to 4 so maybe they’re expecting more supply to flow. Last time I was in they had some of the new Remington ammo (back producing after the bankruptcy).

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hardtack View Post
    Picked up some 9mm range ammo today, Fiocchi, at the Gretna store. They’ve upped the box limit to 4 so maybe they’re expecting more supply to flow. Last time I was in they had some of the new Remington ammo (back producing after the bankruptcy).
    I noticed the price on it was $21.99. Im getting 15% off right now until July 5th with 10% military and 5% with the academy credit card but man that’s getting pricy. This is the third price increase I’ve noticed now since January. I’m glad they are allowing 4 boxes per day now that makes it a lot easier. I guess I’ll buy as much as I can until the 10% discount ends but I do t see myself paying $21.99 for 9mm on a consistent basis. $18.50 was bad enough

Marksman

User Info Menu

I miss Federal aluminum case 9mm for $8.97 at Walmart. Say what you want about Walmart but you couldn't beat their ammo prices
    Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool
    Everyone is brave until the roach flies

I despise ARFCOM

Premium Member

User Info Menu

I went to Academy last night to buy some shoes and of course I had to check out the ammo situation . Surprisingly , they had a pretty decent selection . No bargains to be had obviously . I picked up 4 boxes of Norma .22 LR . Ten cents per round . Too damn high , but you can never have too much .22 LR .
    I tried being normal once , I didn't like it .

What's This For Again

User Info Menu

Academy on Airline in BR had a decent stock of 9mm. 4 box limit had either federal or Rem brass for 21.99 or monarch steel for 16.99. also had blazer alum for 18 i believe. also had quite a few 5.56 200 rd packs $130.