Meplat

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 45
    Marksman

User Info Menu

I work part time at Academy. Yes, ammo prices are very high. But no doubt you are all aware of the raping that takes place at gun shows by ammo dealers. I don't know how those guys can sleep with themselves. No conscience I suppose.

Too many shooters have never reloaded in the past, so now are unable to inexpensively roll their own with components they could have stored up.

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cleburne View Post
    I work part time at Academy. Yes, ammo prices are very high. But no doubt you are all aware of the raping that takes place at gun shows by ammo dealers. I don't know how those guys can sleep with themselves. No conscience I suppose.

Too many shooters have never reloaded in the past, so now are unable to inexpensively roll their own with components they could have stored up.
    I prefer to stock up with complete ammunition. Reloaders are also having trouble finding components so they can reload. To each his own.

On Target

User Info Menu

For what it's worth I attempted to send Brownell's an email and in the process managed to "chat" with one of their employees. I told him I thought I understood the "game" of supply and demand; but the prices they were posting were playing into the anti-gunner's playbook.
    Of course he didn't like my opinion. He advised that it was possible that ammo prices may come down sometime in the future, when "things" calm down. We shall see,

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Some brands of ammunition have increased in price from the ammunition factory to the distributors to the dealers to the customers this year.
    Last edited by JBP55; June 17th, 2021 at 08:07 AM.