Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Thread: NJ vs S&W

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

NJ vs S&W

https://www.nj.com/news/2021/02/nj-a...-firearms.html
    I think a,large part of the left's plan is to cost everyone thet do not agree with tons of $ in court.

Redneck with a gun!

User Info Menu

The gun manufacturers should stop selling firearms to police and security who are in liberal states.

I despise ARFCOM

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AK shooter View Post
    The gun manufacturers should stop selling firearms to police and security who are in liberal states.
    Didn't Barrett do that in California ?
    I tried being normal once , I didn't like it .

LEO

User Info Menu

In all my experience, you have to go out of your way to buy periodicals specifically related to firearms and their use to even encounter advertising related to firearms. Never seen a Glock billboard, or a superbowl commerical for Colt, and they don't plaster adds on bus stops benches and such. This needs to be thrown out, but it is New Jersey, damned Yankees got no common sense.

XD-GEM

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kraut View Post
    In all my experience, you have to go out of your way to buy periodicals specifically related to firearms and their use to even encounter advertising related to firearms. Never seen a Glock billboard, or a superbowl commerical for Colt, and they don't plaster adds on bus stops benches and such. This needs to be thrown out, but it is New Jersey, damned Yankees got no common sense.
    If there were a Superbowl commercial for Colt, it couldn't stand a candle to anything out of Hollywood, where 50 bad guys armed with full auto weapons, flamethrowers, and RPGs all come after the hero who dispatches them with a .38 snubby - without ever reloading or receiving more than a "flesh wound."

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AK shooter View Post
    Don't say liberal states, just don't sell guns/ammo to any state that has a current lawsuit. Can't do business with you until this is settled.