Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst ... 23413 ... LastLast
    enthusiast

User Info Menu

senseless..... is complying with the rules CLEARLY posted on on the door too difficult for people?
    Stephen

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    I was hoping no one here would start sharing names until an official statement was released...

I should have expected less from the usual customers here.
    Yes. Receiving the notification on an Internet forum would be horrible. Maybe the mods can delete that post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post
    International

Three dead, two injured when shooter opened fire at Louisiana gun shop
    https://mol.im/a/9282311

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I called that one... now to just wait for the political fallout
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!

Guns are my crack!!

Premium Member

User Info Menu

I was hoping no one here would start sharing names until an official statement was released...

Some news outlet was too quick to put the story out and get a jump on the others. Said 6 fatalities and made new with that story that wasn't true. Media is just as bad. I knew the names but wouldn't post them for same reason you mentioned. I"m sure later tonight we will get more info. My info came from friend on scene.
    When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

I carry a gun because I'm too old for an ass whoopin', and too young to die!

USPSA # A55195
    NRA # 138603535

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Until someone can link to an article or press release showing that the names have been officially released, please refrain from publicly listing names of those involved or potentially involved. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I agree with you.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

So one of those involved had a Glock with an extended magazine.

enthusiast

User Info Menu

Leave it to the family of the deceased, saying there’s no way their son could of been the cause of the shooting. He doesn’t have it in him. He is a father with another child on the way..... sure your baby wouldn’t argue and shoot at people..... yet here we are with a crime scene.

What about the family of the others affected? Are you saying your child is solely incapable of this situation but it’s caused by all those others?
    Stephen

Marksman

User Info Menu

Damn, prayers for the family. One thing is for sure though, without the good guys shooting the bad guy, I think it could have been worse. So, at least they were able to knock out the bad guy. Hope it's not a bayoushooter.com member. Stay safe brothers and always be aware of your surroundings.

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    So one of those involved had a Glock with an extended magazine.

I'm assuming the gunman, but that's just an assumption. One of the other photos posted by NOLA.com shows at least five hits in the windshield of a vehicle in the parking lot. I feel really bad for anyone who was there. It sounds like a huge mess and appears that many shots were fired by multiple individuals. Everyone should wait until the official statements by JPSO and JPCO are released, after families have been notified, before making a ton of speculation on what actually happened.