Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 34514 ... LastLast
    ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
    Leave it to the family of the deceased, saying there’s no way their son could of been the cause of the shooting. He doesn’t have it in him. He is a father with another child on the way..... sure your baby wouldn’t argue and shoot at people..... yet here we are with a crime scene.

What about the family of the others affected? Are you saying your child is solely incapable of this situation but it’s caused by all those others?
    I have to imagine the store has a surveillance system.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
    Leave it to the family of the deceased, saying there’s no way their son could of been the cause of the shooting. He doesn’t have it in him. He is a father with another child on the way..... sure your baby wouldn’t argue and shoot at people..... yet here we are with a crime scene.

What about the family of the others affected? Are you saying your child is solely incapable of this situation but it’s caused by all those others?
    Yeah, they had her on the Channel 6 news first thing at 5pm. Amazing.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    I'm assuming the gunman, but that's just an assumption. One of the other photos posted by NOLA.com shows at least five hits in the windshield of a vehicle in the parking lot. I feel really bad for anyone who was there. It sounds like a huge mess and appears that many shots were fired by multiple individuals. Everyone should wait until the official statements by JPSO and JPCO are released, after families have been notified, before making a ton of speculation on what actually happened.
    I assumed that as well. From what I could tell from all the fragmented articles, 2 of the deceased were in the store and the third deceased, the customer, was outside.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dontshootmebrah View Post
    ********** was my friend and a damn good guy
    So sorry, I thought and think highly of every one of their employees.

Sooooo Cheesy!

User Info Menu

They definitely have a cctv system.
    We’ll see how it shakes out but this is a supreme shit show.
    PSA: run up on me while I'm getting my Beef and Cheddar on and point a gun or gun like object in my face, be prepared to catch some hot ones. -Vanilla Gorilla

Okay, why the hell is there a cock picture in my thread? -JWG223

enthusiast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    I have to imagine the store has a surveillance system.
    They do, I've been in the office and their safe before. it's all under surveillance....
    Stephen

Guns are my crack!!

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Scott5.0 View Post
    Yeah, they had her on the Channel 6 news first thing at 5pm. Amazing.
    I'm waiting to see if the Glock was a gun that had been reported stolen somewhere.
    When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

I carry a gun because I'm too old for an ass whoopin', and too young to die!

USPSA # A55195
    NRA # 138603535

enthusiast

User Info Menu

Apparently they had a conceal carry permit class taking place at the same time this happened. The news reported a shaking man, holding a copy of his finger prints from the class.
    Stephen

Louisiana's #1 NFA Dealer
    Site Sponsor

User Info Menu

Mods, if anything I post needs to be redacted feel free to do so. I know better than to post names, but I'll post what I know so far from different folks. All info believed to be accurate but not guaranteed so.

No LSP or St. Charles that I know of were there. Only 26 that was injured was a St. John reserve who was shot and got his arm broke. The CHP instructor at the store was apparently who landed the fatal rounds.

I've heard audio of the engagement and it was in excess of 30 rounds. Huge amount of gunfire.

The loss of life is incredibly sad and look for policy changes and less bullshit tolerated at gun stores as a result of this. I've been in touch with the owners and managers of several local gun stores and everyone is appalled.

Meplat Group, LLC
    Louisiana's #1 Silencer Dealer
    Phone 504-5.56-2000
    By Appointment Only

Buy online at our website!
    Click here for our Facebook Page
    Click here to email us

Marksman

User Info Menu

Prayers for all those involved.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim