Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56716 ... LastLast
    ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
    If they have some official fund that would go towards the funeral arrangements of the deceased, If the mods are willing, please post.
    If someone hears of and can verify any such fund, there should be no issue with posting the details in this thread.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Probably the same footage seen on the news here ? Condolences to the good guys and family.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9gVOc_1613872674
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

From CHP instructor in NOLA

From a fellow Facebook friend.

WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD ABOUT THE SHOOTING AT THE JEFFERSON GUN OUTLET.

A black male walked into the Jefferson Gun Outlet on Airline with a loaded, un-holstered gun which is strictly against the rules. When told to unload and/or turn over gun, he refused. An argument ensued and he started shooting, killing two. THREE DEAD AND TWO WOUNDED. The shooter was also killed by armed customers who heard the gunshots.
    Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool
    Everyone is brave until the roach flies

Ready, Shoot, Aim!

User Info Menu

Damn -- I'm just seeing this, I've been "Off the web" all day.....

On Target

User Info Menu

I just don't understand what would go through your mind as you're thinking about pulling the trigger on someone in a gun store maliciously. It has to be the worst possible place you could attempt to maliciously hurt someone due to the amount of arms and people in the area. The times I shopped there I was always impressed with thier customer service. Definitely good people there.

enthusiast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iancallahan View Post
    I just don't understand what would go through your mind as you're thinking about pulling the trigger on someone in a gun store maliciously. It has to be the worst possible place you could attempt to maliciously hurt someone due to the amount of arms and people in the area. The times I shopped there I was always impressed with thier customer service. Definitely good people there.
    Add to that, you have two small kids with you!
    Stephen

Marksman

User Info Menu

I can’t stop thinking about how sad and tragic this has been. The store is a short drive from my home in Mid-City. I don’t think we will ever be able to make any sense of this.
    God have mercy!

CZech It Out

User Info Menu

The shooter had two small kids or a customer?

Marksman

Silver Member

User Info Menu

That was my go to place when I worked in Elmwood. Sorry to hear what happened.
    My name is Jim, but people call me .......... Jim.

Aware

User Info Menu

Sometimes I get too used to seeing the shootings on the local news. It happens in "bad areas" 2 or 3 per night. The names and the details of the shootings are rarely posted, but when it happens at places you've been, people you've interacted with it reminds you that evil does exist and can come at anytime. I pray that there will be peace for those who need it. Stay Safe.