Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67817 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BOSS351 View Post
    The shooter had two small kids or a customer?
    There was talk that the initial shooter did have kids, but nothing concrete as to him having the kids with him at the score. it would be another shameful act if he were actually riding around in the car with the weapon as it was presented in the store with two little kids in the car.
    Again this is so very sad, I religiously go there every other week.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rocko68 View Post
    There was talk that the initial shooter did have kids, but nothing concrete as to him having the kids with him at the score. it would be another shameful act if he were actually riding around in the car with the weapon as it was presented in the store with two little kids in the car.
    What? Who cares about the godless heathen shooter or his spawn, You know these deranged animals don't think normal compared to the general population.

Pray for the innocents, Poor SOB wakes up to go to work and then gets shot all to hell because Mr Ken ain't-a-going follow no rules.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

On Target

User Info Menu

Of course he wouldn't do it. It's an excuse as old as time and makes me sick. The place is loaded with cameras and they'll have a hard time arguing video evidence.

Marksman

User Info Menu

My Prayers go out to all the innocents there.
    I guess it’s a 2 week wait on blood tox of the shooter. I wonder what they will find.

I will give you my Red Rider Carbine Action 200 Shot Range Model Air Rifle when you Pry it From My Cold Dead Hands
    Your Political Correctness is an Attack on my Free Speech

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rocko68 View Post
    One of the many articles mentioned the guy went in with his brother and some kids but I don't remember if they were his kids or his brother's kids.

- - - Updated - - -

"Williams subsequently fired a warning round before fatally shooting a store clerk, 47-year-old Noah Fischbach, who was married and was a father, one of the sources said."

enthusiast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iancallahan View Post
    Of course he wouldn't do it. It's an excuse as old as time and makes me sick. The place is loaded with cameras and they'll have a hard time arguing video evidence.
    And this is how all the damn riots happen. False damn narratives by people that weren’t even there. I hope the video shows the true nature of her *good son* and lets her know he is directly responsible for those deaths and his own....
    Stephen

Ready, Shoot, Aim!

User Info Menu

That article pans Williams to be an outstanding citizen......

Marksman

User Info Menu

I’m gonna hold off on speculation until we will have more factual information.

Angry Wiener

User Info Menu

I would put money down that the shooter had been arrested multiple times, and the DA did plea deals for drug and firearm offenses.

That is the damn problem in New Orleans - no enforcement of the law.
    I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed, and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.

I don't carry a gun because I'm paranoid. I carry a gun because there are real threats in the world.