Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 101112 ... LastLast
    _________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by captaincarl View Post
    It’s terribly grotesque- but the act was far worse. I said it to get us thinking about the hypocrisy of the events versus the news reporting in the events - the excuses made and passes given when the other side does something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Then make a logical statement instead of spouting off some racist drivel that paints gun owners in a negative image.

You want people to support the second amendment, you don’t do it by saying things like you did.

Marksman

User Info Menu

PRAYERS For A Man that was well-mannered,friendly,Dedicated Family man & and could put up with Me when I went to the shop.
    In Rememberence loved and liked by many. Also prayers for the other 2 deceased and their family.

Hopefully for All, the SHIITE/NONSENSE/Bizzaro World/ That has been going on Elsewhere since 2008 at least Will Not Happen Here !
    Semper Fidelis

enthusiast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by billyreed1 View Post
    PRAYERS For A Man that was well-mannered,friendly,Dedicated Family man & and could put up with Me when I went to the shop.
    In Rememberence loved and liked by many. Also prayers for the other 2 deceased and their family.

Hopefully for All, the SHIITE/NONSENSE/Bizzaro World/ That has been going on Elsewhere since 2008 at least Will Not Happen Here !
    I don’t think we will get riots.... but you never know. Hopefully the video will be damning enough that there’s no way they can use that kinda rhetoric to accuse the innocent.
    Stephen

Marksman

User Info Menu

The way Incidents have gone in a quick-count out of my head are approximately 8 cities that are always in the spotlight where incidents are Repeated over an over -who are running these places? allowing destruction of Life and property etc. to go on Anyway despite Evidence, Witnesses,Affidavits,cameras,so-called crime cameras.
    Semper Fidelis

Ready, Shoot, Aim!

User Info Menu

Well, this hits home. The lady who was shot and killed worked at the Naval Air Station in Belle Chasse and a few years ago we were on the same bowling league. Very nice lady. Damn.

Marksman

User Info Menu

video just made public

- - - Updated - - -

fella stepped outside for a warning shot it appears

looks like at :15 is when the lady was shot.. looks like she was pulling a pistol from her purse...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdpkWOmphYU
    Last edited by Bigchillin83; February 22nd, 2021 at 03:23 PM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

So he takes a warning shot and the he goes back in and you can see he is getting shot at. What is the 2nd part? He is shooting into a room and walks out. Is that the range? I've only been in the store area and never the range. So Im just wanting to figure out his path. Did he go back in the store front while getting shot and then run into the range?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Last edited by Bigchillin83; February 22nd, 2021 at 03:35 PM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Last edited by Bigchillin83; February 22nd, 2021 at 03:35 PM.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Wow, Crazy times we live in.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.