Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5141516 ... LastLast
    Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KDerekT83 View Post
    but wouldn't being in posession of a stolen gun be against the liberal media's agenda? Would that information really be publicized/scrutinized if it was the case? We all know the media is likely going to try and make that guy out to be an outstanding/upstanding citizen, Like mamma said...
    For the media to excuse the shooter to any degree would imply that the victims were somehow at fault. Now I agree that the national news media has a way with rearranging facts and smoke and mirrors to fit a narrative but I’m sure it’s also apparent to them that this one is already in the books. Even mama took down her statement about how things transpired. The video and the brother and the children will stand out in the public’s minds. Yes, they may try to paint the shooter in a positive light, but at most it will be a ‘wonder why’ kind of scenario at best. No discounting how heinous his actions were.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

User Info Menu

yeah. that video is pretty self explanatory. I could only imagine how that video would be with audio
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!

Ed

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Thanks for posting the Gofundme links guys. Feels good to be able to do something other than just sit here gritting my teeth.
    Iím going to voice my speculation. Working in the public sector Iíve noticed that there are individuals that wonít tolerate being told to follow the rules. Something in their makeup or upbringing or whatever causes them to react differently than a reasonable person. I suspect the shooter has had other encounters where he may have lost his mind and acted out to a degree. It seems to me that he was offended and maybe embarrassed by being called out and acted out in a completely psychotic manner. Maybe there were other events that led up to that moment. Maybe he thought no one should tell him what to do. Whatever the case, being faced with someone pointing him out and giving him direction and likely any sort of ultimatum triggered him and the worst occurred. I am by no means making any excuses for his heinous attack. Iím simply pointing out that there are people walking around every day that are waiting to snap. The employees in that gun store did everything right and there would likely be a higher body count had they not.
    The shooter responded in a completely unreasonable and unpredictable manner. Iíd just like to bring attention to the possibility of this sort of thing occurring at any time for any reason in any place. Even times and places we might never expect and got no apparent reason. A church service, for example.
    I donít necessarily believe that the event was even premeditated. I think this was just one of those people who was so puffed up and full of hate that he decided nobody was going to disrespect him like that. Nobody actually disrespected him of course, but by refusing to accept responsibility for his actions and refusing to accept that the rules apply to everyone, he dove headfirst into a killing spree that he must have thought was justified in some twisted way. With his own family present, he did this, risking their lives. A person who had lived a seemingly normal life up until that point, suddenly did the unthinkable. Itís definitely enough to make me aware of how it can happen and to appreciate how any confrontation of any sort can turn bad in a hurry.
    Agree. There are a very small percentage of folks who come to our range that seem to totally resent being told anything. I've had them bow up at being asked to open the action on a non cased/holstered weapon when entering the range as well as making a weapon safe to make the line cold. And on several occasions, after being informed that "of course it's unloaded", a live round has popped out when the action was opened. One old fella even pointed his WWII 1911 straight up and pulled the trigger to show me it was empty - you can guess the results. Had a young guy, after several warnings about muzzle control, tell me: "You f'ing cops think you own this f'ing range" - I explained that the public owned the range but I run it and you are banned for life. He left VERY angry but didn't get crazy. I can't remember what it's called but there is a mental condition that causes someone to resent authority. Maybe this was the case here?
    "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are safe." Luke 11:21
    "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword [weapon], sell your cloak and buy one." Luke 22:36

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hdfinder47 View Post
    Agree. There are a very small percentage of folks who come to our range that seem to totally resent being told anything. I've had them bow up at being asked to open the action on a non cased/holstered weapon when entering the range as well as making a weapon safe to make the line cold. And on several occasions, after being informed that "of course it's unloaded", a live round has popped out when the action was opened. One old fella even pointed his WWII 1911 straight up and pulled the trigger to show me it was empty - you can guess the results. Had a young guy, after several warnings about muzzle control, tell me: "You f'ing cops think you own this f'ing range" - I explained that the public owned the range but I run it and you are banned for life. He left VERY angry but didn't get crazy. I can't remember what it's called but there is a mental condition that causes someone to resent authority. Maybe this was the case here?
    Opposition Defiant Disorder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Seadonist View Post
    Opposition Defiant Disorder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Resulting from not getting your ass beat as a kid

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lets_Ride View Post
    Resulting from not getting your ass beat as a kid
    Not even remotely true... How do i know? Because I do....from experience and it isn't a fun thing to go through.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigchillin83 View Post
    SAD.... and I bet he gets 10x more in gofundme to... trash...
    That 10x money will all be from welfare WE give to this animal subculture

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sainte70 View Post
    That 10x money will all be from welfare WE give to this animal subculture
    And what do you think they do with that money they get?

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Thanks for posting the Gofundme links guys. Feels good to be able to do something other than just sit here gritting my teeth.
    I’m going to voice my speculation. Working in the public sector I’ve noticed that there are individuals that won’t tolerate being told to follow the rules. Something in their makeup or upbringing or whatever causes them to react differently than a reasonable person. I suspect the shooter has had other encounters where he may have lost his mind and acted out to a degree. It seems to me that he was offended and maybe embarrassed by being called out and acted out in a completely psychotic manner. Maybe there were other events that led up to that moment. Maybe he thought no one should tell him what to do. Whatever the case, being faced with someone pointing him out and giving him direction and likely any sort of ultimatum triggered him and the worst occurred. I am by no means making any excuses for his heinous attack. I’m simply pointing out that there are people walking around every day that are waiting to snap. The employees in that gun store did everything right and there would likely be a higher body count had they not.
    The shooter responded in a completely unreasonable and unpredictable manner. I’d just like to bring attention to the possibility of this sort of thing occurring at any time for any reason in any place. Even times and places we might never expect and got no apparent reason. A church service, for example.
    I don’t necessarily believe that the event was even premeditated. I think this was just one of those people who was so puffed up and full of hate that he decided nobody was going to disrespect him like that. Nobody actually disrespected him of course, but by refusing to accept responsibility for his actions and refusing to accept that the rules apply to everyone, he dove headfirst into a killing spree that he must have thought was justified in some twisted way. With his own family present, he did this, risking their lives. A person who had lived a seemingly normal life up until that point, suddenly did the unthinkable. It’s definitely enough to make me aware of how it can happen and to appreciate how any confrontation of any sort can turn bad in a hurry.
    You are absolutely correct.

My sources say Mr. Williams had four DUI's and a felony assault conviction on his sheet.

Yet he had a CHP. The theory being that all of his convictions were in Orleans Parish, and they failed to report.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin

Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

"He just flipped out!"

Murderer's brother's exact words to investigators. Case of blame elsewhere; closed!

Disclaimer: Even though it seems clearly evident this douche was a cold blooded killer on video, and by all witness accounts; the investigation is not closed! Which means; albeit very unlikely, there could be other possibilities for his despicable actions.

Can't speculate why his mother took her accusatory post down, or if it is even down at all (I do not care), but this mother needs to come to the realization that he was garbage. Now, that said; do not be surprised if a lawyer has advised the family not to exacerbate the public's anger towards this murderer or his actions. Do not forget, the ballistics and forensics of what bullet from whose gun did what and hit whom is not over.

I surmise the murderer's family is lawyered up and they are waiting for a reason to act on anything that may suggest wrongful death. Even murderers can be plaintiffs.
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!