Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6151617 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Todays society teaches young people that rules don't apply to everyone. Some parents even support these actions when it comes to their children. I afraid it will get worse.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    "He just flipped out!"

Murderer's brother's exact words to investigators. Case of blame elsewhere; closed!

Disclaimer: Even though it seems clearly evident this douche was a cold blooded killer on video, and by all witness accounts; the investigation is not closed! Which means; albeit very unlikely, there could be other possibilities for his despicable actions.

Can't speculate why his mother took her accusatory post down, or if it is even down at all (I do not care), but this mother needs to come to the realization that he was garbage. Now, that said; do not be surprised if a lawyer has advised the family not to exacerbate the public's anger towards this murderer or his actions. Do not forget, the ballistics and forensics of what bullet from whose gun did what and hit whom is not over.

I surmise the murderer's family is lawyered up and they are waiting for a reason to act on anything that may suggest wrongful death. Even murderers can be plaintiffs.
    I can speculate why the post may have come down.

"During a brief phone call Monday, Williams mother, Trudy Edwards Williams, didn’t dispute the findings that the Sheriff’s Office discussed with the media. But she said what happened Saturday just wasn’t consistent with the son she had raised."
    https://www.nola.com/news/crime_poli...6fec1656e.html

She may not have come to the realization that her son was garbage but she may have come to the realization that her son really did the things they are saying he did.

Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whbonney26 View Post
    See the full presser. He fired outside and then turned his gun and killed the woman and shot at others who shot back at him. Then he eventually came back in looking for more people to shoot and that is when he shot Noah who was ducked and facing away. The coward shot and killed an unarmed woman and then shot a man in the back killing him before being killed himself.
    I understand we don't have all the facts, and not all the video footage; and I am not disparaging these innocent victims in the least, and most assuredly not playing after the fact QB, nor trying to display macho bravado; but does anyone know if the clerk was armed; and if so, I wonder why he would have ducked and faced away from the active and still unfolding threat? Unless, bullets from others shooting at the murderer were pinning him down!?!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    I can speculate why the post may have come down.

"During a brief phone call Monday, Williams mother, Trudy Edwards Williams, didn’t dispute the findings that the Sheriff’s Office discussed with the media. But she said what happened Saturday just wasn’t consistent with the son she had raised."
    https://www.nola.com/news/crime_poli...6fec1656e.html

She may not have come to the realization that her son was garbage but she may have come to the realization that her son really did the things they are saying he did.
    Fair assessment!
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

Professional Amateur

Premium Member

User Info Menu

On Monday, a woman named Janice Hutchinson, who identified herself as Williams aunt, wrote on Facebook, *Our hearts go out to family and friends of those who suffered an untimely and senseless death,* naming Fischbach and Billiot, as well as Williams.

She wrote about the pain and emptiness the family is suffering because of the deaths of innocent people at the hands of a loved one, noting that Williams had anger control issues that stemmed from social ills.
    I'd love to read that original CHP application.

*He did a monstrous deed, but he was not a monster,* she wrote.
    I beg to differ.
    Sam
    Central/Pride, Evil Black Rifle Parish(EBR), LA

“Remember the first rule of gunfighting... ‘have a gun.’"
    -Col. Jeff Cooper

Marksman

User Info Menu

Trying to make sense of how this could happen in a store with armed employees...so many questions.
    Does anyone know how he was holding the handgun as he approached and entered the store?
    Hand fully engaged on the grip? Finger in the trigger guard?
    and if so what is the protocol when you see someone entering and holding a gun in that manner?
    I guess in the future we will have to be "buzzed" in through a locked front door after being deemed safe.
    Gun control won't fix stupid.

Identify the dominant philosophy of a society and you can predict its future.
    ~Ayn Rand

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Rider View Post
    Trying to make sense of how this could happen in a store with armed employees...so many questions.
    Does anyone know how he was holding the handgun as he approached and entered the store?
    and if so what is the protocol when you see someone entering and holding a gun in that manner?
    I guess in the future we will have to be "buzzed" in through a locked front door after being deemed safe.
    knowing quite a few range masters and being there alot... this happens alot more than you think... minus the shootings... the world is full of dumb people, if they or any gunshop took defensve action to anybody who walked in with a loaded gun in there hand or not in a holster they would be shut down in a day... i have never worked at a gun shop, but please chime in those who have, everthing i have heard from buddys is that happens several times a week... I guess you slowly lower your guard till somthing like this happens...

Marksman

User Info Menu

happens more than you think

Wealthy women wanted

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Rider View Post
    All of your questions are answered in the press conference.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post
    Todays society teaches young people that rules don't apply to everyone. Some parents even support these actions when it comes to their children. I afraid it will get worse.
    You are absolutely correct. Too many think that the rules don't/shouldn't apply to them

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk Pro

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigchillin83 View Post
    video just made public

- - - Updated - - -

fella stepped outside for a warning shot it appears

looks like at :15 is when the lady was shot.. looks like she was pulling a pistol from her purse...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdpkWOmphYU
    Don't know if yall saw that when he steps outside and fires in the air and then turns and aims that pistol back inside the glass starts flying.

I'm seeing at least 4 missed target rounds blowing out the door glass.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.