Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 122122
    ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rcm192 View Post
    Wasn't he a concealed handgun permit holder for Louisiana? If so, how with 2 DUI? Weird
    Iíd have to go back and look again, and I donít care enough to, but I got the impression he was arrested for two DUIís I didnít get the impression the sheriff was referring to convictions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

Iím thinking he was arrested but maybe not convicted? In todayís world of designer drugs and all this spice and bath salt nonsense you see It very well could be a situation where he was arrested but maybe they couldnít charge him because whatever he was on wasnít detected at the time? Just my .02

Marksman

User Info Menu

Shooting at Jefferson Gun

Quote Originally Posted by Jstudzinski View Post
    Iím thinking he was arrested but maybe not convicted? In todayís world of designer drugs and all this spice and bath salt nonsense you see It very well could be a situation where he was arrested but maybe they couldnít charge him because whatever he was on wasnít detected at the time? Just my .02
    Thereís an even greater chance he was caught dead to right but it got plead down to a reckless operation. Thatís why people have 7+ DUI arrests. Just remember a plea deal is a conviction for the DAís office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    It sounds woke to blame the person who committed the crime instead of taking the blame away from the individual and placing it on a group he belongs to? Thatís odd. Iíve never heard anyone claim that personal responsibility was a sign of wokeness.

Itís not? There are segments of the population whoíve for years been blaming all law abiding gun owners for all gun violence, all NRA members for (insert popular politically-incorrect ďwhateverĒ here), all members of a subset for the actions of a gross minority of that subset, etc...