Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Info Menu

Does Sig Sauer sell a NIB handgun with a threaded barrel?

I went through Sig's website for every full-size handgun and none of them were shown to come with a threaded barrel. It seems they will, though, sell you such a barrel. I don't need two barrels for the same gun. Am I right in concluding Sig doesn't sell new guns with threaded barrels?

Marksman

User Info Menu

The P226 based MK25 comes with a threaded barrel. I do not know if it is currently made. Perhaps you should post a Want to buy thread for one.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Didnít know if you were interested in the P320 or just metal frames. The P320 Tacops comes with one.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/sig-...tacops-tb.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post
    Didnít know if you were interested in the P320 or just metal frames. The P320 Tacops comes with one.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/sig-...tacops-tb.html

Hereís the P226

https://www.sportsmans.com/shooting-...istol/p/p47128

Censored by "them"

User Info Menu

I find sig is very odd with their product offerings. usually they advertise tons of models and variants that I can never locate. Honestly, I'd just sell the plain barrel if the round count is low.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the links to dealers' offerings. Of course, they're out of stock of the displayed guns. The model shown on the Sportsman's Warehouse link I find problematic. If you've ever affixed a suppressor to a handgun, then raised it acquire a sight picture, you learned the hard way: Most sights are useless because the suppressor blocks them. I have an HK USP Tactical that has a much taller front sight blade and a higher rear sight that do allow sight use over a suppressor.

Sooooo Cheesy!

User Info Menu

Exercise caution when buying a SIG factory threaded barrel.
    Many come in a metric left hand thread not compatible with American thread patterns.
    Verify what exact thread pitch is on the barrel you’re purchasing.
    PSA: run up on me while I'm getting my Beef and Cheddar on and point a gun or gun like object in my face, be prepared to catch some hot ones. -Vanilla Gorilla

Okay, why the hell is there a cock picture in my thread? -JWG223

On Target

User Info Menu

Tacops does. Haven't seen any others that do. My Mk25 did not.

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

My MK25 did not either. I don’t believe any of them do. Must be a different version of the P226.
    Formerly known as "Stephen WhoDat"
    God Bless Our Troops!

User Info Menu

Fortunately the maker of my suppressor, Advanced Armament Corp., makes and sells interchangeable pistons to accommodate different barrel thread configurations. My HK also has left-handed threads.