Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

On Target

User Info Menu

Academy Baton Rouge

Arrived at the Airline Hwy. Academy at 8:30 this morning and there was a line of people looking for ammo.
    Wife's been searching for 6.5 Cm ammo since Jan.Well she got somewhat lucky bought 2 Boxes of Hornady Black Max 140 gr.Not what she wanted but that gives her a box to practice with at the range.

They had a nice selection of ammo,but it went fast.Left there and headed to the Academy on Siegen lane and it was a wasted stop it was all gone.Then we hit Jim's Firearms with no luck.

On our way back home decided to give Spillway Sportsman a call and no luck...Well it wasn't a wasted trip she got 2 Boxes and still searching.

On Target

User Info Menu

I went to academy in lafayette at 901. Picked up the last 300 round box if 9mm and one of 3 boxes of 50 rounds was left.
    I think I saw one of the academy here in lafayette with 6.5 If they don't have 9mm or 40cal I can pick up a box for you.

On Target

User Info Menu

@lomg8...Thanks for the offer man,she is wanting Hornady American Whitetail,Hornady Superformance SST maybe Winchester power points or XP's.
    She is not wanting a bunch of practice bullets yet.

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Never been there but I'm always hearing ads for Baker Range having ammo in stock on the radio.
    You pick up a gun to shoot to kill. Or you dont pick up a gun.

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RedStickChick View Post
    Never been there but I'm always hearing ads for Baker Range having ammo in stock on the radio.
    We go there sometimes to shoot.Last call wife made they were out of 6.5 CM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Make sure you take a loan out first.

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dk.easterly View Post
    Make sure you take a loan out first.
    Only $27 for PMAG's

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

I used to live up that way and would pass it almost every day going to and from work. I stopped by there once. I was less than impressed. I never went back.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    Only $27 for PMAG's
    Hard to beat that deal right...

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dk.easterly View Post
    Hard to beat that deal right...
    Buy a crate!

Better than the guys selling XM193 for $2/rd.