Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    *EXPIRED*SOG Sync Multi-Tool BOGO

    Add one to cart at $34.99 a second is automatically added at $0. Free shipping.

    https://www.bereli.com/sync-i-multi-...5jb20ifQ%3D%3D








    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Strick8; February 27th, 2021 at 05:34 PM.

  2. #2
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Sweet..thanks for the heads up.. My 11yo is gonna be excited. Lol

  3. #3
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereIsIt? View Post
    Sweet..thanks for the heads up.. My 11yo is gonna be excited. Lol
    Awesome, glad I can help put a smile on a child’s face! My kids tend to frown when I speak lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Ordered! Thanks for heads up.

  5. #5
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Thank you sir.

  6. #6
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Strick8 View Post
    Awesome, glad I can help put a smile on a child’s face! My kids tend to frown when I speak lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lmao.. Trust me I know what you mean .. The joy he will have to get this will be short lived...right at the moment I ask him to do his math work... All will be forgotten.

  7. #7
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    when did it add the 2nd? I have not yet hit the order button but still says 1

  8. #8
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by flamatrix99 View Post
    when did it add the 2nd? I have not yet hit the order button but still says 1
    When i went to the cart it showed two.. Could have ended

  9. #9
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by flamatrix99 View Post
    when did it add the 2nd? I have not yet hit the order button but still says 1
    Deal has expired


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •