Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Marksman

User Info Menu

Heritage Barkeep

walked into Academy yesterday and the had a Barkeep in the show case nice little gun was wondering your thoughts I have the Ruger Wrangler nice and like it alot, they even had the Magnum cylinder for another $30.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gunbeaux View Post
    walked into Academy yesterday and the had a Barkeep in the show case nice little gun was wondering your thoughts I have the Ruger Wrangler nice and like it alot, they even had the Magnum cylinder for another $30.
    They are really decent little shooters for the money. Not as nice as the Wrangler but pretty sweet. I like my little birdhead 3.5 inch model the best. It’s my snake gun and pretty much only sees rat shot. I’ve never tried the mag cylinder.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

User Info Menu

thanks the only reason I would want the Mag cylinder is I have a couple hundred rounds of ammo and nothing to shoot it with

shootist

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Looks like a shorter Rough Rider. I have a 4.75" RR. Shoots great and I have the magnum cylinder.
    Keep your meathook off the boom button

Marksman

User Info Menu

Magnum

Quote Originally Posted by noahvale View Post
    Looks like a shorter Rough Rider. I have a 4.75" RR. Shoots great and I have the magnum cylinder.
    I thought Heritage guns has aluminum alloy frames, like the Ruger. Ruger says their frames can't take .22 Mag forces, so how do Heritage guns do it? Are some Heritage rimfire revolvers made with steel frames?

shootist

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Only the lower part of the frame is aluminum. I have read that it is a good idea to blue locktite all the screws.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	heritage1.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	128.1 KB 
ID:	103569  
    Keep your meathook off the boom button