They had a whole bag of free guns and turned it in

https://www.foxnews.com/us/arizona-h...uffel-bag-guns

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

LMAO! Unearthed a disturbing find...
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

User Info Menu

Who could possibly "need" all those guns? Hunter's dad says you only need a double barrel shotgun.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk Pro

Marksman

User Info Menu

Scary / disturbing / arsenal

Glad I do not have neighbors that would use those words to describe a situation like that, wow !
    Do not bury me with flowers.. Instead bury me with the empty cases I defended my rights with !

Marksman

User Info Menu

I woulda probably started cleaning them and then rush to academy the next day to be the first in line to get the ammo to shoot.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Duffle bag=No good, PVC better
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Duffle bag=No good, PVC better
    Should you pack the PVC with grease or just a few desiccant packs? This out of sure curiosity of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

Marksman

User Info Menu

The good thing about pvc is its an airtight seal. The bad thing about pvc is when you get a flood like 2016 your sealed pipe just pops out the ground and floats away. My neighbor lost a lot of money like that.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post
    Should you pack the PVC with grease or just a few desiccant packs? This out of sure curiosity of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    If'ins I had any BLACK deadly rifles with dem clips then I'd used the packs....But you know the score, Yuppies paying almost double and those dad-gum boats accidents

Just the other day I got a new drill and bits so I tried em out on my boat bottom just to let the rain water out,Worked great !
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

On Target

User Info Menu

Y’all saw that Galil?