Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    *Banned*

User Info Menu

Canada Gun Confiscation

https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/n...coming-months/

Will usa follow?

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Great, now I want the Colt Canada AR pictured.
    Is there a Meeeting I should go to like AA for Guns? This place is no help what so ever...........................

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

That would be a concern if I lived in Canada.

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

ok back to the issue at hand
    3,2,1 till someone post they have boats in Canada too.
    You know someone will type it.
    All part of having everything licenced and permitted "Just Like a Renew of CCW Permit Here"
    [Soup Nazi] No more Gun For You [/Soup Nazi]

*Banned*

User Info Menu

Or like New Zealand, We are not turning in Jack, You're move ?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

my worry is that our goobermint will see this happen and then try it themselves.
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!

oldbie

Premium Member

User Info Menu

I wonder how many Canadians will ship their guns into the US for safe keeping?

Hey, if they don't have guns maybe they have ammo to sell?
    "Be water, my friend..."

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Or like New Zealand, We are not turning in Jack, You're move ?
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

On Target

User Info Menu

Those Liberals sure are on a mission to take guns away so you can't defend yourself.Not just Canada,but United States too.

Marksman

User Info Menu

One of the most common rifle in the backcountry is the old British Lee-Enfield which has a 10 round mag capacity, meeting one of the confiscation criteria. Just plain silliness.
    "Incrementalism" (Lingchi) is the weapon used by anti-gun forces to destroy the second amendment.
    "Compromise" is an action that can only be used one time - when you compromise a compromise, you have lost the entire issue.

ďLife should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!Ē Hunter S. Thompson