Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Info Menu

Fairly New To The World Of Firearms

Thank you for accepting me as a member to Bayou Shooter. I am a husband to an amazing wife and father to three amazing children and we all love The Lord wholeheartedly.

I am basically new to firearms. While I have always loved and appreciated guns, Iíve never picked them up as a hobby and I donít hunt - not that I wouldnít want to, I just havenít.

My son has recently showed an interest in guns and I thought it would be a good time for us both to learn a lot more about them and hopefully utilize them as a way to bond with him and have fun while doing so.

Again, thank you all for allowing us to be here.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Welcome from Baton Rouge!

The world of recreational and competitive shooting is a really fun one, and a lot of the people I've met over the years now feel like family to me. I hope you find the same great experiences that I did.

Mike
    ΦΒΚ. Honi soit qui mal y pense.

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Welcome aboard.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Welcome. Great to see more getting their family involved

Marksman

User Info Menu

Welcome to Bayou Shooter

Bryan
    Louisiana Gun

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SAMBEAUXXX View Post
    Thank you for accepting me as a member to Bayou Shooter. I am a husband to an amazing wife and father to three amazing children and we all love The Lord wholeheartedly.

I am basically new to firearms. While I have always loved and appreciated guns, Iíve never picked them up as a hobby and I donít hunt - not that I wouldnít want to, I just havenít.

My son has recently showed an interest in guns and I thought it would be a good time for us both to learn a lot more about them and hopefully utilize them as a way to bond with him and have fun while doing so.

Again, thank you all for allowing us to be here.
    Welcome

Marksman

User Info Menu

Welcome
    Guns are like the ladies, even the pretty ones like to get dirty now and then

Marksman

User Info Menu

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time Traveler

User Info Menu

Welcome to the forum -and thank you for posting about your love for God and family.

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Welcome to the Board from Kenner