Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Info Menu

St Tammany Pro 2A Facebook group

I think this is the best place to post this.

I've started a new Facebook group for pro 2a citizens in St Tammany parish. The intent is to be a hub of information but more importantly to advocate for communication to the local government to consider ordinances that will protect its citizens from possible federal infringements.

I would like to encourage the creation of groups for each Parish. The idea is to perform a bottom up discussion in our local government.

Feel free to join me as I try to make a difference

https://www.facebook.com/groups/453417689131601/

Marksman

User Info Menu

Ok. Sure why not. Joined
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

On Facebook? Really? Not a chance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

I still don’t do space book. I hope the group is a success.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

-Global Mod-
    Caballoloco

User Info Menu

Yeah, I just left Facebook!
    "Survival is a side effect of winning"- Pat Rogers

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"- Edmund Burke

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men."- Plato

"If You Ain't Bleeding, You Ain't Training!"- Freedive10

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

FB is dying.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Good luck, I don’t do fb but best wishes. Maybe start another on gab or another site. What is the status of the Tammany Trace concealed carry issue?

2 > 4

User Info Menu

Are yall pushing for felons to get guns, cops to stop enforcing any gun law? That doesn't seem it would be popula.I'm just curious because on our parish's sherrif page, people praise cops for any gun related arrest and even working with federal agents to get guns out of hands of some people. The entire judicial system is screwed too in my parish which I see every where else I look as well.

On Target

User Info Menu

Good luck with facebook i have never cared for it.

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SVT Bansheeman View Post
    Are yall pushing for felons to get guns, cops to stop enforcing any gun law? That doesn't seem it would be popula.I'm just curious because on our parish's sherrif page, people praise cops for any gun related arrest and even working with federal agents to get guns out of hands of some people. The entire judicial system is screwed too in my parish which I see every where else I look as well.
    All felons should have guns?