Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Projectiles 223, 308,9mm

Estate sale, Projectiles

223, 1000,55 gr, FMJ $100.00 SOLD!!!

9MM,1000,124 gr, FMJ $100.00 SPF !!!

Pick-up N,Lafayette

PM here or 1-337-3 seven 1 eight 3 eight 6 Texting is better since I will not answer unknown numbers
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Gator 45/70; March 5th, 2021 at 04:42 PM. Reason: updated
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

308's are gone,Plenty 9's and 223's here!!!
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

2000K projectiles for 200.00 bucks, You won't find em any cheaper !

Come get em only !

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Down to the 9mm's 124 grain, $100.bucks for 1K of projectiles Come and get em !

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

223's Sold to a happy home

9s are sold pending funds