CS

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 567 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 98
  1. #51
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    I still wonder how we as Americans got so darn sensitive ?
    Pretty sure its getting worse every year where folks just have feelings that hurt all the time.
    I sit back and ponder when did wearing Panties two sizes too small became the normal, Have to step back a bit and pick the undie knot out the whazoo. Take a deep breath and remember, Its really easy to IGNORE a post on the internet. Read it and scoff or laugh and keep scrolling if you dont like something.

    I was raised by some golden rules that many have not heard of Or possibly never taught.
    Eye for an eye, Yes it has meaning and it has nothing to do with feelings.
    Sticks and stones may break my bones BUT words can never hurt me.. Ring any bells here at all ?
    There are plenty and we have seemingly lost this in upbringing younger generations.
    Do not bury me with flowers.. Instead bury me with the empty cases I defended my rights with !

  2. #52
    No sir, I ain't.

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    How's Gus supposed to know you put him on an ignore list?

    I can tell you're not from around here................
    Well, he posted about it. I can see his posts, he can't see mine.... at least that's how I think it works. He can only see my posts if someone quotes me.

    He didn't like something I had to say, so he's made it to where he can't read my posts. This way my posts don't detract from his experience on this site.

    I'd worry about creating an echo chamber, but not everyone is like me. If putting me on his ignore list makes his day better, good for him.
    Well we don't rent pigs and I figure it's better to say it right out front because a man that does like to rent pigs is... he's hard to stop.

  3. #53
    Marksman

    Gold Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Gus McCrae View Post
    Well, he posted about it. I can see his posts, he can't see mine.... at least that's how I think it works. He can only see my posts if someone quotes me.

    He didn't like something I had to say, so he's made it to where he can't read my posts. This way my posts don't detract from his experience on this site.

    I'd worry about creating an echo chamber, but not everyone is like me. If putting me on his ignore list makes his day better, good for him.
    Ha, I think you're as tough as an old alligator with 1'' hide on the back of its neck, Those butt-hurt feelings just bounce off you....lol
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

    Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

  4. #54
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Hurry get in line fellas the covid-19 vaccine is safe right!!!

    Yea right cdc and fda put a stop to covid vaccine cause of side effects

    This is only the beginning of the rabbit hole... wait and see how deep it goes and how many other people have short and long term side effects will be...

    Hey maybe y’all can make some money off of it
    * did you take a covid-19 vaccine in the year of 2021, if so your intitiled to a class action lawsuit, contact Morris Bart now...*

    https://www.wbrz.com/news/cdc-fda-re...vid-19-vaccine
    Last edited by Bigchillin83; April 13th, 2021 at 01:45 PM.

  5. #55
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchillin83 View Post
    Hurry get in line fellas the covid-19 vaccine is safe right!!!

    Yea right cdc and fda put a stop to covid vaccine cause of side effects

    This is only the beginning of the rabbit hole... wait and see how deep it goes and how many other people have short and long term side effects will be...

    Hey maybe y’all can make some money off of it
    * did you take a covid-19 vaccine in the year of 2021, if so your intitiled to a class action lawsuit, contact Morris Bart now...*

    https://www.wbrz.com/news/cdc-fda-re...vid-19-vaccine
    Nah, nothing to see here folks. All of these rushed vaccines are safe, no need for the usual years of testing. /S

    Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk Pro

  6. #56
    Marksman

    Gold Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchillin83 View Post
    Hurry get in line fellas the covid-19 vaccine is safe right!!!

    Yea right cdc and fda put a stop to covid vaccine cause of side effects

    This is only the beginning of the rabbit hole... wait and see how deep it goes and how many other people have short and long term side effects will be...

    Hey maybe y’all can make some money off of it
    * did you take a covid-19 vaccine in the year of 2021, if so your intitiled to a class action lawsuit, contact Morris Bart now...*

    https://www.wbrz.com/news/cdc-fda-re...vid-19-vaccine
    Spencer Calahan for the win bruh !
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

    Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

  7. #57
    Marksman

    Silver Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchillin83 View Post
    Hurry get in line fellas the covid-19 vaccine is safe right!!!

    Yea right cdc and fda put a stop to covid vaccine cause of side effects

    This is only the beginning of the rabbit hole... wait and see how deep it goes and how many other people have short and long term side effects will be...

    Hey maybe y’all can make some money off of it
    * did you take a covid-19 vaccine in the year of 2021, if so your intitiled to a class action lawsuit, contact Morris Bart now...*

    https://www.wbrz.com/news/cdc-fda-re...vid-19-vaccine

    The Covid-19 vaccine? You sound like a Democrat saying *The Confederate Battle Flag* when there were several battle flags representing the various armies of the Confederate states.

    The Johnson and Johnson vaccine is the only one of the American vaccines that is being halted. It is a traditional vector vaccine that uses a weaker form of the virus. It is not a mRNA vaccine(Pfizer and Moderna) that sends genetic instructions to your DNA.

  8. #58
    Marksman

    Silver Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Fugum View Post
    Nah, nothing to see here folks. All of these rushed vaccines are safe, no need for the usual years of testing. /S

    Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk Pro

    Messenger RNA vaccines have been in development since 1990. Covid vaccines have been researched since 1993.
    I hope you don’t believe that these vaccines are totally new and made from scratch?

    All vaccines have side effects. People are overreacting to extremely rare side effects from just one of the American vaccines.
    Last edited by 323MAR; April 13th, 2021 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Grammar

  9. #59
    1911 cool-aid drinker

    User Info Menu

    Maybe people are overreacting to a 99.97% survivable covid? Just maybe

  10. #60
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Its horrible if you die from the Chinese virus, but its no big deal to die from the vaccine

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •