Page 1 of 10 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 98
  1. #1
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    and just like that "poof" covid is gone

    CDC to announce Americans with COVID vaccine can gather indoors without masks

    I thought they said even if you had the covid shot you were to still wear a mask and social distance??? And will there be people checking credentials to see if your at a party and everybody has there shot???


    Oh well anyway looks like the Biden administration cured the covid-19





    https://www.foxnews.com/us/cdc-to-an...t-masks-report

  2. #2
    Redneck with a gun!

    User Info Menu

    I thought it would have already happened.
    _________________
    "Life is tough ..... It's even tougher if you're stupid." John Wayne

  3. #3
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by AK shooter View Post
    I thought it would have already happened.
    well there was that whole riot thing at the capitol that they wanted to spin on the table for a while and the impeachment attempt lol

  4. #4
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    ahhh this explains it all, tomm is gonna be a good day

    U.S. Capitol Boosts Security Over QAnon Conspiracy Trump Will Reclaim Presidency March 4


  5. #5
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Time to stop this nonsense and open up America 100%.A cloth mask is not going to stop a virus.Next time u go to Walmart look around and notice how most people wear mask.That should show you how well they work hanging below the nose and chin.It's all about control and pushing a vaccine.

  6. #6
    Marksman

    Gold Member

    User Info Menu

    Some of yall so butt ugly yall need to put 2 mask's on to go out in public.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

    Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

  7. #7
    Marksman

    Gold Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchillin83 View Post
    CDC to announce Americans with COVID vaccine can gather indoors without masks

    I thought they said even if you had the covid shot you were to still wear a mask and social distance??? And will there be people checking credentials to see if your at a party and everybody has there shot???


    Oh well anyway looks like the Biden administration cured the covid-19





    https://www.foxnews.com/us/cdc-to-an...t-masks-report
    Credentials checked? wtf? Everyone knows that if you take the shot you're balls will fall off,

    You can be checked the same way Mick Dundee checks out transmissions
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

    Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

  8. #8
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    I kinda like wearing the mask in a store, especially walmart !

  9. #9
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Some of yall so butt ugly yall need to put 2 mask's on to go out in public.
    i was wondering why i catch people staring at me while im in the store... alwasy thought it was cause i dont wear a mask....

  10. #10
    Marksman

    Gold Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchillin83 View Post
    i was wondering why i catch people staring at me while im in the store... alwasy thought it was cause i dont wear a mask....
    Yeah and start coughing gets em moving out the way in a hurry. Spitting a big luggie on the floor is an added bonus, It'll be a regular stamped on Isle 9 to get out you're way !
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

    Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •