Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 45
    We are the hammer

User Info Menu

I work for a pretty big corporation and have to take training courses all the time. I don't think our HR department actually looks at any of them as they're all assigned by a 3rd party. Some of them are pretty ridiculous in my opinion but it's not hard to watch a silly video, answer some multiple choice questions, and move on with your life. It's not like the company I work for actually gives a shit about us or what we think or do. They just need to cover their ass so if a legal battle happens they can say "We did the bare minimum to not get sued by forcing these training sessions". All this outrage and cancel culture really needs to go but hey it keeps us fighting with each other and distracts us from real problems.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post
    I work for a pretty big corporation and have to take training courses all the time. I don't think our HR department actually looks at any of them as they're all assigned by a 3rd party. Some of them are pretty ridiculous in my opinion but it's not hard to watch a silly video, answer some multiple choice questions, and move on with your life. It's not like the company I work for actually gives a shit about us or what we think or do. They just need to cover their ass so if a legal battle happens they can say "We did the bare minimum to not get sued by forcing these training sessions". All this outrage and cancel culture really needs to go but hey it keeps us fighting with each other and distracts us from real problems.
    Bingo. You, sir, hit the nail on the head. That is why they chose something to create divisions that can’t be changed (race). Keeps people fighting each other while govt picks everyone’s pockets

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Can yall imagine telling a group of black employees to be more white?

Like come to work on time. Stop having you're friends clock you in
    Stop rolling out that car smelling like weed
    Stop trying to bang all the fat white women
    Stop calling each other the ''N'' word just because yall can say it but we can't....

Think of all the civil rights law suits .....
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post

Stop calling each other the ''N'' word just because yall can say it but we can't....

Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Shooter

User Info Menu

words of wisdom 4 sho.
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -- George Santayana

User Info Menu

I'm always too white!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kirkrob View Post
    I'm always too white!

You need to get outside in the sun to get a few rays and work on your tan. Just saying.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Im trying, had to fill out a questionnaire a couple days ago so i marked down that i am Black/African American. Just doing my part!

Ready, Shoot, Aim!

User Info Menu

If you're a white male might as well check the 'trans' box because experience doesn't matter.....

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

So true! I worked in retail management for 2 years. Even my good team members were engaged in at least some of that behavior. At one point, some of them honored me with the title of *Ma N###A!* I had to buy into their culture a little to get them to follow me.