Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Cut or not cut?

  1. #1
    *Banned*

    User Info Menu

    Cut or not cut?

    I recently purchased a Sig P365 compact.

    I'm confused why they didn't cut the rail at the end of the firearm.
    I'm going to try and just dremel it.I want to be able to slip on and
    off w/o having to take the piece apart to put on gun.

    Cut? dremel,burn,,bake?

    what ya think,Will it void warranty,wont be able to re sale?


  2. #2
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by TrapperT View Post
    I recently purchased a Sig P365 compact.

    I'm confused why they didn't cut the rail at the end of the firearm.
    I'm going to try and just dremel it.I want to be able to slip on and
    off w/o having to take the piece apart to put on gun.

    Cut? dremel,burn,,bake?

    what ya think,Will it void warranty,wont be able to re sale?

    Yeah, Sig was dumb for not making a regular rail. Here's a link to a rail you can add on for about $35:

    https://tactical.dev/collections/p36...ail-conversion

    Or, if you want an aluminum grip with rails go here:

    https://www.icarusprecision.com/onli...rid-p264562498

    -Dave

  3. #3
    *Banned*

    User Info Menu

    Ahhhh ,Just ordered the rail for $35..Makes firearm look better n sleeker as well

    <<<<<puts dremal back on shelf,,Thanks

  4. #4
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by TrapperT View Post
    Ahhhh ,Just ordered the rail for $35..Makes firearm look better n sleeker as well

    <<<<<puts dremal back on shelf,,Thanks
    I'm glad you got it. Now you can add any light that you want instead of the proprietary ones. Sig messed up on that part of the design.

  5. #5
    enthusiast

    User Info Menu

    Reminds me a lot of the HK USP's.
    Stephen

  6. #6
    *Banned*

    User Info Menu

    Ok,hmmm,heres another issue .

    I did order from the first link because I like the idea of 2 screws holding
    piece together.

    Now I looked at other sites that had the same sku # as the others,X65.
    Each is sold by different companies and at different places at different
    prices.

    Are the others knock offs from the first link or is the first link a knockoff
    The one has only one screw in the middle,then the third one has 2
    screws ,but at different places than the other 2 screw one...wth






  7. #7
    Sic semper tyrannis

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by TrapperT View Post
    Ok,hmmm,heres another issue .

    I did order from the first link because I like the idea of 2 screws holding
    piece together.

    Now I looked at other sites that had the same sku # as the others,X65.
    Each is sold by different companies and at different places at different
    prices.

    Are the others knock offs from the first link or is the first link a knockoff
    The one has only one screw in the middle,then the third one has 2
    screws ,but at different places than the other 2 screw one...wth





    The last pic is a P365 XL...thats probably the difference on the screws. Longer slide. The first 2 are just 2 different manufacturers. The first pic is definitely cleaner looking.
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

    I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

  8. #8
    Sooooo Cheesy!

    User Info Menu

    A point to ponder; the P365 is modular, so you can also opt to go to sig.com and buy a new grip frame for it. You can modify it how you like and if you mess it up just put the old grip back on.
    PSA: run up on me while I'm getting my Beef and Cheddar on and point a gun or gun like object in my face, be prepared to catch some hot ones. -Vanilla Gorilla

    Okay, why the hell is there a cock picture in my thread? -JWG223

  9. #9
    Burien

    User Info Menu

    New grip frame is the way to go brownells sells them about $39

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •