Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 121
  1. #21
    Marksman

    Gold Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by roll_tide View Post
    Daves not here. Just saying!
    Lol, Stone posting vs Drunk posting?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

    Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

  2. #22
    *Banned*

    User Info Menu

    First off,I dont smoke anything,ciggs,weed,crack..
    I did try it back in HS

    This is what I do,I defend peoples rights.

    They are taking them away fast enough without some hoochiegew saying
    people cant go into his shop smelling of whatever he thinks weed smells like

    Hmmm,Now I'm thinking ,how does this guy know how weed smells? Usually
    Takes one to Know one!!!!

  3. #23
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Could be training. Could be any number of ways he knows what it smells like without having tried it himself.

  4. #24
    La. CHP Instructor #409

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by TrapperT View Post
    First off,I dont smoke anything,ciggs,weed,crack..
    I did try it back in HS

    This is what I do,I defend peoples rights.

    They are taking them away fast enough without some hoochiegew saying
    people cant go into his shop smelling of whatever he thinks weed smells like

    Hmmm,Now I'm thinking ,how does this guy know how weed smells? Usually
    Takes one to Know one!!!!
    So you legally represent people as an Attorney and practice Criminal Law?

  5. #25
    *Banned*

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Lol, Stone posting vs Drunk posting?

    No. I am posting totally sober. I was just refering to the cheech and chong movie but I guess you did not realize that.

  6. #26
    *Banned*

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    So you legally represent people as an Attorney and practice Criminal Law?

    I cant confirm or deny the answer to your question ,sir.
    Last edited by TrapperT; March 11th, 2021 at 05:39 PM.

  7. #27
    *Banned*

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by TrapperT View Post
    I cant confirm or deny the answer to your question ,sir.

    So are you telling the truth, lying or taking the 5th?

  8. #28
    *Banned*

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbzr1107 View Post
    Could be training. Could be any number of
    ways he knows what it smells like without having tried it himself.

    There is over 400 strains of Cannabis that we know of.SO your saying this guy
    is trained to smelll over 4-500 things that smell like weed.Hmm.

    Id sign up for that class,but i'm betting a class like that.DOESNT EXIST!!!!

  9. #29
    *Banned*

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by TrapperT View Post
    There is over 400 strains of Cannabis that we know of.SO your saying this guy
    is trained to smelll over 4-500 things that smell like weed.Hmm.

    Id sign up for that class,but i'm betting a class like that.DOESNT EXIST!!!!

    Sounds like to me that you are well versed on cannabis and have a lot of experience with it. No offense, but I dont associate with druggies!

  10. #30
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    this site reminds me of family christmas partys at my house.... lol good to see all of yall but........ you sure can make sugar turn to crap real fast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •