Meplat

Marksman

User Info Menu

USPAS Matches are back at EAPS in Gonzales.

As the title says, USPSA Matches are back at EAPS in Gonzales at the Sheriff Range across the street from the Lamar Dixon Expo Center.
    Matches will resume for the foreseeable future on the 3rd Sunday of each month.

Due to ammo and reloading supply being in short supply, we may only have 4 stages with the possibility of 5 stages depending on how Long, Medium and Short COF are figured.

Range address.
    9134 S St Landry Ave
    Gonzales Louisiana 70737

You can sign up on Practiscore, just search EAPS in the MATCHES tab on the practiscore website.

Marksman

User Info Menu

That's good to hear. So all the rumors about it being sold to a developer were false?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdavid1 View Post
    That's good to hear. So all the rumors about it being sold to a developer were false?
    The property behind the range was bought. From what I understand the development of the property has been put on hold for the foreseeable future.

User Info Menu

I would love to get into this style of shooting. How many rounds are normally required to participate in a match?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I would love to get into this style of shooting. How many rounds are normally required to participate in a match?
    About 150.