Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

This ol Man is Badass!

Say what you may, this guy is awesome.

https://youtu.be/Ms4jwdyZx5s

User Info Menu

Agreed!
    What we'll do for our loved ones is amazing. Even when theyre animals.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

And without losing his cigar.

Marksman

User Info Menu

The only thing better would have been them zooming out to see he was wearing alligator slippers......

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

He should be thrown under the jail for harassing wildlife like his old ass didn't know he had alligators...Give me a break man

He was probably trying to get rid of the yappie lil bastard when his wife saw what he was doing and yelled at him to save the dog old man !!!
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    He should be thrown under the jail for harassing wildlife like his old ass didn't know he had alligators...Give me a break man

He was probably trying to get rid of the yappie lil bastard when his wife saw what he was doing and yelled at him to save the dog old man !!!
    Dang bro...haha

What I liked was his battle cry throughout the whole wrangling event.

Ready, Shoot, Aim!

User Info Menu

Hell yeah - I'd buy that man a cigar and a beer!!

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rocko68 View Post
    Dang bro...haha

What I liked was his battle cry throughout the whole wrangling event.
    Yeah man,He probably got lucky with the old lady that night coming off as a hero....
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Gator, close your eyes.
    With that wildlife camera there after getting little yappie loses, Id introduce Ally to one of those cypress trees. Then I would look like a bad guy.
    Hey didn’t Justin Wilson have a short yellow *dog*like that?

I will give you my Red Rider Carbine Action 200 Shot Range Model Air Rifle when you Pry it From My Cold Dead Hands
    Your Political Correctness is an Attack on my Free Speech

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post

I thought I was the only one that thought like this! That is a funny perspective for sure!