Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
    Marksman

Silver Member

User Info Menu

People die every day, so just keep the flags at half mast!

I am tired of all this local news going national. It was shootings in the Atlanta area. The last time I checked, Atlanta is not located in Louisiana. That is why I no longer watch national news broadcasts. I don’t need to hear about crimes committed thousands of miles away in communities that I have no connections with.

Marksman

User Info Menu

would be more just if every time an american solder anywhere in the world is KIA the flag lowered or police officer, fire fighter, first responder ect... not known hookers.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shame.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	104281  

Marksman

User Info Menu

and of course they are blaiming trump for this, saying he started asian racism, when he called covid-19 the china virus... Starting an investigation if any laws were broken with him saying that, or if any thing could be done...

I despise ARFCOM

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
    Dont forget they already have the mexican votes wrapped up as well.
    I left out all of the different groups that they court . Tree huggers , Gay , Lesbian , and on and on . This is a move on the Asians .
    I tried being normal once , I didn't like it .

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigchillin83 View Post
    and of course they are blaiming trump for this, saying he started asian racism, when he called covid-19 the china virus... Starting an investigation if any laws were broken with him saying that, or if any thing could be done...
    I’m sure it’s got nothing to do with the simple fact that uncle Alzheimer really just has his head so far up China’s ass that they’re gagging on his eyebrows. He prolly thinks that favoring any Asian will buy him sniffing points with the commies.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

I despise ARFCOM

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    I’m sure it’s got nothing to do with the simple fact that uncle Alzheimer really just has his head so far up China’s ass that they’re gagging on his eyebrows. He prolly thinks that favoring any Asian will buy him sniffing points with the commies.
    I really think that the Asians are a demographic that they don't have locked in yet . They are playing up the racism thing even though everything points in a different direction .
    I tried being normal once , I didn't like it .

Marksman

User Info Menu

Maybe he thinks this will bring a happy ending to the situation.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    What's happening here?

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=KHb0_1615998137
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

On Target

User Info Menu

As sad as it is, I don't think putting the colors at half mast is appropriate for this incident. Honestly, it's stupid and insulting. Even insulting to the victims of the shooting as putting the flag at half mast is only done for political reasons. Not done out of sincere sympathy or empathy. Biden and his crew of misfits are clueless bubble dwellers. I'm sure they had a huddle and discussed how to get the most miles out of crocodile tears for the dead.
    Human trafficking is rampant in the US and all around us. I worked as a cop in south Texas not far from the border and saw my share of victims from the human trafficking trade. Seen the bodies. Almost all the young women we encountered being transported had already been the victims of sexual assault along the journey.

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by machinedrummer View Post
    Maybe he thinks this will bring a happy ending to the situation.
    I see what you did.