Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Info Menu

US Appeals court rules Americans donít have right to open carry guns in public

https://americanmilitarynews.com/202...guns-in-public

I was told this could never happen.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Yeah, and you can forget that pesky first amendment too if it doesn’t mesh with what the left has to say. If anyone is wondering what will happen with an overpacked Supreme Court....it’ll be whatever they want to happen.
    Last edited by Magdump; March 24th, 2021 at 07:14 PM.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

User Info Menu

wow.... another flush putting the american citizen down the toilet.
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!

Marksman

User Info Menu

The 9th Circuit Court is the most liberal of all the federal courts.

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Thanks, I was fixing to post the same article.

User Info Menu

As I understand it, previous Supreme Court decisions (Heller, McDonald) were on cases that were set in the home and so the language of the majority opinion was crafted to address that setting while settling that the right was an individual right and not reserved to militia activity...a victory even if limited by the context of the cases. I've heard arguments that because the setting of those cases was not outside the home that the application of those decisions did not extend to the public square. If a public square case (such as this one) is brought then let's hope the makeup of the Court is not hijacked and that the Court is favorable to rendering an opinion as important as Heller was but now settling the question of this individual right in the public square.

Marksman

User Info Menu

So what’s this translate to now

On Target

User Info Menu

What about the "keep AND bear" part? This is crazy.
    "I have two guns, one for each of ya." - Doc Holliday

Marksman

User Info Menu

Ashame

Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper56 View Post
    The 9th Circuit Court is the most liberal of all the federal courts.
    And the one with the most rulings overturned!!! And not by a small margin, either. They are hardcore retards!
    Last edited by Emperor; March 25th, 2021 at 10:43 AM.
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    January 20, 2021 : "Democrats! You can now resume, making America SHIT again!"