Meplat

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 345 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ozarkpugs View Post
    How did that work for those bump stock thingies .

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk
    I think those EO's are being ruled unconstitutional by the courts now!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Peacemaker View Post
    I think those EO's are being ruled unconstitutional by the courts now!
    After how many were destroyed ? How many $ cost ? It might be ruled unconstitutional but to what end ?

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

this is a "law abiding gun group". I wonder how that is going to work out if this does get passed. I mean it is the law right? You push for only "legal transactions"? What is legal to you? The constitution has been ruled as supreme law of the land. Any law written against any of the 10 amendments is null and void. The constitution trumps all law. Shall not be infringed is straight forward written with such intent. All gun laws are unconstitutional!

Marksman

User Info Menu

With friends like this you don't need enemies.

https://www.captainsjournal.com/2021...ground-checks/
    Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool
    Everyone is brave until the roach flies

Professional Amateur

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by buttanic View Post

Sounds like he's making a similar mistake to what Bill Ruger did, years ago; "Maybe if we support this, they'll stop here and leave us alone."

Yeah, right.

I'll never be convinced they aren't lying their a$$es off; they ultimately want them all.
    Sam
    Central/Pride, Evil Black Rifle Parish(EBR), LA

ďRemember the first rule of gunfighting... Ďhave a gun.í"
    -Col. Jeff Cooper

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

The UN globalist's want all the guns confiscated....Can't have those pesky Americans standing in the way.

After all, We are the big cherry on the pie.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by buttanic View Post

The only statement I need to read in that article:

Unfortunately, right now we can’t. The political will is there, but the institutions are not. Honestly, this is a good thing. If we passed a law tomorrow banning all firearms, we would have massive noncompliance. What we need to do is establish the regulatory and informational institutions first. This is how we do it. The very first thing we need is national registry. We need to know where the guns are, and who has them.

If the above paragraph does not open your eyes you are asleep.
    Does anyone know why they need to know where the guns are and who has them?
    Last edited by Magdump; March 29th, 2021 at 07:25 PM.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post

Unfortunately, right now we can’t. The political will is there, but the institutions are not. Honestly, this is a good thing. If we passed a law tomorrow banning all firearms, we would have massive noncompliance. What we need to do is establish the regulatory and informational institutions first. This is how we do it. The very first thing we need is national registry. We need to know where the guns are, and who has them.

I'll take gun confiscation for 400 Alex ......
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Expert in the field of wife avoidance

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post

Unfortunately, right now we canít. The political will is there, but the institutions are not. Honestly, this is a good thing. If we passed a law tomorrow banning all firearms, we would have massive noncompliance. What we need to do is establish the regulatory and informational institutions first. This is how we do it. The very first thing we need is national registry. We need to know where the guns are, and who has them.

Did anyone pay any attention to what Trump did for the last 4 years, more if you in any way followed his professional career?

Step 1 - Propose BIG.
    Step 2 - Negotiate BIG.
    Step 3 - Take what you can get.

Of course they want national registration. It's the holy grail. They will take NFA for semi-auto's for now. That is the "line in the sand" to watch. It's the "foot in the door" to registration of all firearms.
    USPSA #A74215

Sarcasm. Just another fine service I offer.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by davidd View Post
    Did anyone pay any attention to what Trump did for the last 4 years, more if you in any way followed his professional career?

Step 1 - Propose BIG.
    Step 2 - Negotiate BIG.
    Step 3 - Take what you can get.

Of course they want national registration. It's the holy grail. They will take NFA for semi-auto's for now. That is the "line in the sand" to watch. It's the "foot in the door" to registration of all firearms.
    Registration of all firearms is the foot in the door to confiscation. Some here may argue that, but I’m thinking they’d eventually come to realize the truth.... like when people show up and start reading them their list and taking their guns.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...