CS

Marksman

User Info Menu

PRS Style 22LR April 24 Fusilier Complex

22 LR PRS STYLE MATCH
    April 24 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
    08:00 Saturday, April 24th

Fusilier Complex, 301 Ismael Road, Arnaudville, LA 70512

You will be engaging steel targets at varying distances (35-125 yards), and shooting from different positions with a time limit of 120 seconds per stage. Any rifle, bolt action, lever action or semi-auto with 10 round capacity can be used.

Bring 100 rounds of your favorite ammo along with a bipod and rear bag. (Not mandatory, but will help with getting more impacts)

Children ages 8-12 will require direct adult supervision. (Min age of 8)

Arrive by 08:00 in order to sign up, get assigned to a squad and attend Safety Briefing.

Cost: $10 / person

PRS Style Match will be open to Fusilier members, non-members & guests. (Non-members & guests will be required to sign waiver prior to competing.)

Note: Only 22 Long Rifle Ammo Can Be Used!

Contact: Match Director Keith Phillips @ xkeithphillips@msn.com

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

That's a great deal for the youth !
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

coming soon

User Info Menu

Man i wish i wasnt working so much i built a gun to shoot this style.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Great match today! Good course of fire, both challenging at times but also was able for beginners to enjoy themselves. Keith and team did a great job. Will definitely be back.

Marksman

User Info Menu

It was a great morning to host the 22LR Precision Rifle style match. The rain blew through overnight, and we had good weather all day. The challenging 8-15 mph quarter and full value winds were pushing those 40gr bullets around quite a bit, and offered additional difficulty even for the most experienced shooters. Thank you Keith Phillips for putting together 9 fun and challenging stages for today’s match.
    Our top shooters for the day.
    1. Michelle Foreman
    2. Stan Uhlin
    3. Greg Schexnailder
    4. Rodney Hatch
    Top Jr: Andrew Stracener

Looking forward, it looks like we plan to host these matches quarterly.
    Stay tuned for the dates for the next match.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    That's a great deal for the youth !
    We had some young gents there and they did great. A lot of help by their squad, the match director pulled out his CZ457 out of his truck for one of them to use.
    There’s just something about a kid smiling ear to ear after smashing 1.75* tgt (golf ball) at 100yds.....
    Last edited by Log Island; April 24th, 2021 at 04:24 PM.

User Info Menu

Great match, good time had by all. A lot of learning went on in some tough confusing wind conditions. Fun and challenging course of fire. Thanks Keith. I will be back for any that I’m not working.