Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
    On Target

User Info Menu

Glock blue label in Louisiana = non existent?

Small rant here, but why can I find blue label dealers in every other state EXCEPT LA online right now at this very moment and find Glocks of all flavors and varieties available for between $380-450 including some politically “blue/purple” states?

Does LA just suck in this category or does anyone know of vendors / blue label participating vendors that they can point me to?

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Off the top of my head?

Interstate Guns
    Baton Rouge Police Supplies
    Practical Tactical
    Jefferson Gun Outlet

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

There’s several dealers in LA. I can tell you though, Blue Label Glocks have been a rare sight coming in. We’ve been seeing maybe a handful a month at Interstate Guns, if that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yetimaltz View Post
    Small rant here, but why can I find blue label dealers in every other state EXCEPT LA online right now at this very moment and find Glocks of all flavors and varieties available for between $380-450 including some politically *blue/purple* states?

Does LA just suck in this category or does anyone know of vendors / blue label participating vendors that they can point me to?
    https://us.glock.com/en/Dealer-Locator-USA

Glock can point you in the right direction.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Practical Tactical usually has a nice stock of blue label. I got both my blue labels from them. Jefferson Gun always had a few in stock not near as much as Practical ... Maybe I just called at wrong times.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Barneys does have sig blue label in case you were interested in that.

Oldie

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Bought a Glock Blue label from site sponsor C&S Gun Parlor before Chinese Virus hit when Glock offered BL. pricing to vets. They were great then.
    "Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready." T. Roosevelt

God Bless & Help America

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cyclone1970 View Post
    Bought a Glock Blue label from site sponsor C&S Gun Parlor before Chinese Virus hit when Glock offered BL. pricing to vets. They were great then.
    https://us.glock.com/en/BUY/Blue-Label-Program

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cyclone1970 View Post
    They did offer to vets last year month or so leading up to veterans day and starting this year its permanent.

On Target

User Info Menu

Thanks all for the replies.

it sounds like the issue isn’t the dealers per say but the stock they receive from Glock designated to be sold under the blue label.

just sucks cause I see states like Texas and Nevada and others with glocks galore online and in stock for sub $400 but with residency limits.

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

I was in process of getting us set up at Gretna Gun but the regional blue label rep told me they shelfed adding new dealers for the time being because they simply cannot meet demand. He mentioned the factory running 24/7 in attempt to keep up with the market. Crazy. Guns I used to order 12 at a time are non existent. Who would have ever thought a damn Glock would be impossible to get?!
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.