Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 1011
    -Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
    What also ticks me off is the ads being posted for things to sell and no pics of the item for sale being posted in the ad but the poster lists a number to contact by call or text for more info or pics. If I remember correctly, the rules state that pics must be posted of the item/items for sale in the ad.
    They are taken down and warnings or infractions issued if the poster is habitually doing so.

I am 100% sure you are aware of the warning and infraction system.

There is a report also button.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 340six View Post
    I am 100% sure you are aware of the warning and infraction system.
    I am very aware of the warning and infraction system.

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

What also ticks me off is the ads being posted for things to sell and no pics of the item for sale being posted in the ad but the poster lists a number to contact by call or text for more info or pics. If I remember correctly, the rules state that pics must be posted of the item/items for sale in the ad.
    We usually catch most of them within an hour of being posted. If you see them up longer than that, use the report button
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Cryptocurrency? Free $25 for giving it a shot! (Click Here)

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

If weíre doing a bad job, maybe they should dock our pay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    If we’re doing a bad job, maybe they should dock our pay.

Done.
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Cryptocurrency? Free $25 for giving it a shot! (Click Here)

Marksman

User Info Menu

If we’re doing a bad job, maybe they should dock our pay.

I did not imply that sir, or call out anyone out personally. Sorry that it sounded that way and that you took it that way.
    Last edited by flyboy; April 20th, 2021 at 07:09 PM.

Marksman

Silver Member

User Info Menu

Several years ago, when I was less internet savvy, I posted a Walther PPQ .40 for sale(my first time posting anything for sale here) and had trouble posting pictures. While I was trying to get help from my very internet savvy Wife, I got an infraction point before I could post the pics. Instead of raising a stink about it, I just took it and moved on.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

I did not imply that sir, or call out anyone out personally. Sorry that it sounded that way and that you took it that way.
    Oh, I didnít take it that way. My reply was sarcasm. We donít get paid so our pay canít be docked.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 323MAR View Post
    Several years ago, when I was less internet savvy, I posted a Walther PPQ .40 for sale(my first time posting anything for sale here) and had trouble posting pictures. While I was trying to get help from my very internet savvy Wife, I got an infraction point before I could post the pics. Instead of raising a stink about it, I just took it and moved on.
    That was seven years ago. And that mod reversed it after 6 minutes.

Marksman

Silver Member

User Info Menu

That was seven years ago. And that mod reversed it after 6 minutes.

Sorry about that, I stand corrected! My memory was mistaken. I received an infraction point several months later from the same mod for celebrating the death of Sarah Brady(that was the one that I just quietly took and moved on from.) I confused the two incidents because it was the same mod. Again, my apologies to anyone I confused here.