CS

Page 1 of 11 12 ... LastLast
    La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Response in Classifieds.

Someone posts in the classifieds and you respond within 10 minutes and you wait 40 minutes without an answer is not good on their part.

Marksman

User Info Menu

If that is the case, I will not deal with that member.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Some people work and cannot have their phone with them. It never fails that i get messages/texts while my phone is in my office and im in the plant somewhere. Is what it is.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I’m confused as to what’s going on here? Are you mad because someone didn’t respond back to you within 40 minutes?

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jstudzinski View Post
    I’m confused as to what’s going on here? Are you mad because someone didn’t respond back to you within 40 minutes?
    Not mad, but when you post in the classifieds you should be able to respond in a timely manner.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sksshooter View Post
    Some people work and cannot have their phone with them. It never fails that i get messages/texts while my phone is in my office and im in the plant somewhere. Is what it is.
    Exactly what I was getting at. If I’m posting at 7:50 every minute that doesn’t mean I don’t have to be at work for 8. I often make post or threads amd don’t have time to check them until lunch or after work. I would think just about everyone here is working/retired class folks.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    Not mad, but when you post in the classifieds you should be able to respond in a timely manner.
    40 minutes though? I’d say responding by the end of the day would be in a timely manner but I know how my schedule can be. I’ve had one guy not ever respond back to me after posting the sale thing twice. It didn’t bother me obviously the guy didn’t want to sell it to me for one reason or another and I’m assuming it’s because I’m a newer member. I know some of the older members for whatever reason don’t feel new members are worthy of buying their stuff lol

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post

I totally agree! If you posted up something for sale, you should respond promptly to anyone who may be interested in purchasing it. If the poster can not respond in a reasonable time manner, then they should not be posting it up for sale.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
    I totally agree! If you posted up something for sale, you should respond promptly to anyone who may be interested in purchasing it. If the poster can not respond in a reasonable time manner, then they should not be posting it up for sale.
    I don’t see the logic here. So people who work just shouldn’t make any classified post ? If I post something in the morning and someone is that impatient that they can’t wait until noon or 4pm to respond I’d say it’s probably not someone I’d want to do business with anyway

Marksman

User Info Menu

You're complaining about 40 minutes? Entitled much?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk