Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 110
  1. #91
    Marksman

    Silver Member

    User Info Menu

    That’s too small to read!
    Where Is It?

  2. #92
    Marksman

    Gold Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
    Oh damn, I can read my profile very easy. Here is a copy and paste of it! Thanks for being such a prick!
    Biography N/A Location Crowley, Louisiana Interests N/A Occupation N/A How'd y flyboy

    Marksman
    Join DateMar 2021LocationCrowley, LouisianaPosts102Feedback Score3 (100%)
    ou find BayouShooter.com? N/A. Also, under my user name, my location shows up of where I am located at. You are definitely barking up the wrong tree!
    I see stupid people!
    Hey, Take it easy on the members going east in the state, They start getting kinda Gayeer the farther east you go and get all butthurt,

    Now on the east side of the river it's hit or miss, Don't drop the soap !!!
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

    Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

  3. #93
    -Administrator-
    Make your own luck

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
    What really ticks me off is that a member messages me to find out where I am located for an item I have posted up for sale. Really? Look at my profile or the location listed under my user name. It is really not that difficult! Come on guys and gals, get a grip and start reading or doing your own home work because I am not going to spoon feed you all!
    Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
    Oh damn, I can read my profile very easy. Here is a copy and paste of it! Thanks for being such a prick!
    Biography N/A Location Crowley, Louisiana Interests N/A Occupation N/A How'd y flyboy

    Marksman
    Join DateMar 2021LocationCrowley, LouisianaPosts102Feedback Score3 (100%)
    ou find BayouShooter.com? N/A. Also, under my user name, my location shows up of where I am located at. You are definitely barking up the wrong tree!
    I see stupid people!
    I meeaannnnnn you do have a different location almost everytime you make a new account, though. How can one really know if that's actually your location?
    -- Austin

    "There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan


    Failing to plan is planning to fail.

    Cryptocurrency? Free $25 for giving it a shot! (Click Here)

  4. #94
    ESSAYONS

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by peak98 View Post
    Iím not saying your location doesnít show up however youíre viewing it, but your location is NOT showing up how Iím viewing it (on an iPad). Iíd will gladly send you a screen shot if youíd like. I was JUST asking your location because I WAS interested in buying it. YOU came off like an arrogant little asshat, and that might not be the case at all. Then, to compound it, you run your cockholster in this thread to stroke your on ego.... In about 10 yrs as a member here, Iíve completed over 120 transactions. Everyone, every single member Iíve ever dealt with has been friendly, honest, and trustworthy and I would hope youíre the same. Iím not perfect by any means, but I did read the add completely, clicked on your username, didnít see any location, THEN sent you a message asking...... thank you Mr. ĎBoy for showing us youíre SO HIGH and MIGHTY. Let me sincerely apologize for humbly wanting to buy something from you.
    Wow...I'm not sure how it's his fault you don't know how to use the site after 10 years. There's no device that won't show you someone's location.

  5. #95
    Wealthy women wanted

    Gold Member

    User Info Menu

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A4A78F53-ADAD-4DD1-BF95-C2C76E87D6B4.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	186.8 KB 
ID:	104949Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A4A78F53-ADAD-4DD1-BF95-C2C76E87D6B4.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	186.8 KB 
ID:	104949
    Quote Originally Posted by peak98 View Post
    Iím not saying your location doesnít show up however youíre viewing it, but your location is NOT showing up how Iím viewing it (on an iPad). Iíd will gladly send you a screen shot if youíd like. I was JUST asking your location because I WAS interested in buying it. YOU came off like an arrogant little asshat, and that might not be the case at all. Then, to compound it, you run your cockholster in this thread to stroke your on ego.... In about 10 yrs as a member here, Iíve completed over 120 transactions. Everyone, every single member Iíve ever dealt with has been friendly, honest, and trustworthy and I would hope youíre the same. Iím not perfect by any means, but I did read the add completely, clicked on your username, didnít see any location, THEN sent you a message asking...... thank you Mr. ĎBoy for showing us youíre SO HIGH and MIGHTY. Let me sincerely apologize for humbly wanting to buy something from you.
    On iPad or iPhone click here.

  6. #96
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Ahhhhhhhh!!! Thank you sir, I appreciate this more than you realize.
    peak98

    Quote Originally Posted by sandman7925 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A4A78F53-ADAD-4DD1-BF95-C2C76E87D6B4.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	186.8 KB 
ID:	104949Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A4A78F53-ADAD-4DD1-BF95-C2C76E87D6B4.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	186.8 KB 
ID:	104949

    On iPad or iPhone click here.
    "It is when the people forget God, that tyrants forge their chains" Patrick Henry

  7. #97
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    I just got a message from a member with one post on the forum and that he/she was interested and provided me with a number for me to text them. Interested in what? Text to them for what? I dont even have a clue what he/she is interested in! I have a couple of items up for sale but what is he/she actually interested in?

  8. #98
    Marksman

    Silver Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
    I just got a message from a member with one post on the forum and that he/she was interested and provided me with a number for me to text them. Interested in what? Text to them for what? I dont even have a clue what he/she is interested in! I have a couple of items up for sale but what is he/she actually interested in?
    I would stick to using PMs until you have a purchase agreement.

  9. #99
    _________

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by 323MAR View Post
    I would stick to using PMs until you have a purchase agreement.
    That’s surprisingly difficult for most. I get a lot of PM’s with a phone number asking me to call or text. I’m not calling or texting anyone. I list everything in the initial sale post. If you have a question, ask, don’t send me a number.

  10. #100
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    What also ticks me off is the ads being posted for things to sell and no pics of the item for sale being posted in the ad but the poster lists a number to contact by call or text for more info or pics. If I remember correctly, the rules state that pics must be posted of the item/items for sale in the ad.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •