Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast
    On Target

User Info Menu

Man. I don't expect responses back for 24 hours lol. But I try to respond quickly. The seller must be selling some good stuff cheap if you are that upset

Marksman

User Info Menu

This is a stupid post to begin with, but it interesting

Blackhawk

User Info Menu

My typical routine in the mornings is to browse/post to a forum and then move on, usually to another forum or to read the news or to view email, and when I've finished my coffee to get on with the day. I might get a chance to get online for casual reading/browsing around lunch, but more than likely it'll be at least the evening before I'm back to reading posts again. Life is too short to hang around waiting for a response to a post. 40 minutes is unrealistic, and I'd even consider 4 hours as unrealistic. As others have said, 24 hours might be more appropriate.
    Phu Bai, Vietnam, 1968-69
    Baghdad, Iraq, 2004-05

On Target

User Info Menu

...Jesus. Really?

I despise ARFCOM

Premium Member

User Info Menu

I don't live my life with my face stuck in my phone . I don't look at my phone for hours sometimes unless I get a call or text . I don't expect anything more from others . People have a life . I get it .
    I tried being normal once , I didn't like it .

Marksman

User Info Menu

Maybe if the seller posted a specific time frame for contact in the add it might be helpful.......... When someone tells me it will be a minute before they can help me I will reply that "I am putting you on the clock while looking at my watch". A minute is a definate measure of time where as a "moment" is not a specific measure of time. ............................................... drill sgt.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Oh dang. I guess Iím doing it wrong, but thereís just no way for me to be that attentive to an ad Iíve placed on a forum. I always check in within a 24 hour period, usually a few times a day when Iím selling something, but Iím a working man with a family of 5 and way way more to do than play on my phone every few minutes.
    There you go man, Less time on top the old lady means more time on here buying and selling in 40 minutes or less.....
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Monolithic Mentor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    There you go man, Less time on top the old lady means more time on here buying and selling in 40 minutes or less.....
    LMAO

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Haha! Don’t ask me which I’d rather! Although being on here usually winds up costing me less money...
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Expert in the field of wife avoidance

User Info Menu

Believe it or not, but some of us don't even look at this cr@p on our phones...
    USPSA #A74215

Sarcasm. Just another fine service I offer.