Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 789 ... LastLast
    Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BluewaterLa View Post
    Sorry I'm a few minutes late, though I wanted to say that its likely a good thing you stopped eating those lucky dogs.
    Not sure what to tell you about the flesh craving though.....

Anyone else care to get a comment in a 40 minute dash or less ???
    It took you 49 minutes to respond AND I AM OUTRAGED! Do you even know how forums work?! You should be banned from commenting!
    Formerly known as "Stephen WhoDat"
    God Bless Our Troops!

Don’t troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Well, I sold 3 guns in 40 minutes. Didn’t sell the .40 tho..gonna give it 10 more minutes.
    Doesn’t play well with TROLLS...

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

40 minutes? Wow.

I am on here every 3-5 days as of late. If I am buying or selling something, I'll try to respond within a timely 1 to 2 days...
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Cryptocurrency? Free $25 for giving it a shot! (Click Here)

Marksman

Silver Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    I used to work as a bouncer on Bourbon Street and I always saw the same homeless people. I rarely saw new ones. While I could never prove it, I always suspected the new homeless people were rounded up to be used in the Lucky Dogs. And the veteran homeless were left alone so nobody would suspect anything. Although thinking back, I guess the veteran homeless could have been in on it, helping to round up the rookies. Or the Lucky Dogs could have been just normal hot dogs.

LMFAO!
    I have known members of the NOPD Mounted Division over the years and that is exactly their brand of dark humor.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 323MAR View Post
    LMFAO!
    I have known members of the NOPD Mounted Division over the years and that is exactly their brand of dark humor.
    I was also on the job but was never with the Mounted Division. There were quite a few people there with that brand of humor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AustinBR View Post
    40 minutes? Wow.

I am on here every 3-5 days as of late. If I am buying or selling something, I'll try to respond within a timely 1 to 2 days...
    Same here. My commute to work is 45 mins. I hope that someone wouldn’t get upset with me because I would respond while driving.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I am guilty of this and not proud of it..it's usually because I'm at work and the little 5 min break I get,I'll hop on here and reply and when buisness slows down at work and I can check my phone,I'll respond back ..I know it's distracting but guys understand,most of us can't be on the phone for to long..

Marksman

User Info Menu

What I hate the most is when a member sends a message inquiring and I respond back with an answer but they never follow up to my response with either a yea or nay. Come on guys and gals, if you are going to send a message, please follow up with a return message that you are interested or that you are not interested!
    Last edited by flyboy; April 10th, 2021 at 06:19 AM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    This isn't really that big of a deal
    This.

In general, I try to move the communications to SMS soon after making contact.
    Walther P5 > H&K P7

Marksman

User Info Menu

What really ticks me off is that a member messages me to find out where I am located for an item I have posted up for sale. Really? Look at my profile or the location listed under my user name. It is really not that difficult! Come on guys and gals, get a grip and start reading or doing your own home work because I am not going to spoon feed you all!