Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

I would be the only one

I would be the only one who is trying to shoot ammo to show my wife I actually use it (she says I have too much) and then actually come back with more. I went to go shoot 200-250 rounds of 40 cal and 9mm, came back with a 500 round savers pack of 9mm from Bass pro (went to use their range since I had purchased my FN from them), and saw my brother today, and he had some ammo he purchased from 3 weeks ago, waiting for me, that added another 200.

So anyway, waiting for her to go to bed before I bring back 700 rounds of ammo back into the closet. I just hope she doesn't notice the huge 500 round saver pack box LOL

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

I get nervous when I get below 5,000 rounds of 9mm not knowing when I can purchase any at a reasonable price and I am there.
    I reduced my shooting dramatically when the drought began.
    Last edited by JBP55; March 31st, 2021 at 07:54 PM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I try to keep 1000+ of each type I shoot, and just buy things as I see fit. Before I had 1500 rounds of 9 and 1500 of 40.

So now I have 2000 of 9 and 1700 of 40 LOL

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Yall's floorboards under that house are going to sag keeping all that brass and lead around.

I keep about 100 rounds max for my pew pews, If I can see it I can hit it....
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Yall's floorboards under that house are going to sag keeping all that brass and lead around.

I keep about 100 rounds max for my pew pews, If I can see it I can hit it....
    I am not at your level yet, I gotta practice. I try to go once a month to shoot 100 or so rounds.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Some people are worried whether the pallet in their shop will hold another 60 pound fat fifty can full of ammo and this guy is trying to hide a box of bullets from his wife... and thinks he’s the only one?
    That’s some first world crisis right there.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Some people are worried whether the pallet in their shop will hold another 60 pound fat fifty can full of ammo and this guy is trying to hide a box of bullets from his wife... and thinks he’s the only one?
    That’s some first world crisis right there.
    I was trying to find a way to trade ammo for a certain gun too LOL

Marksman

User Info Menu

I would gander you not the only one in that situation.
    My wife neverminds the ammunition collection at this point in our relationship, suppose its a pick your battle type thing after so many years dealing with my hobbies.
    She will give me a look with a possible '' Are you serious'' when another gun or two comes into the home, followed by a where is this one going to fit !
    Do not bury me with flowers.. Instead bury me with the empty cases I defended my rights with !

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by iomg8 View Post
    I was trying to find a way to trade ammo for a certain gun too LOL
    Lol, ah, I didn’t put that together. Cheers bro.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

On a serious note, if you guys worry with your better half over what you buy, find her vice and exploit it. My wife likes Teiks shoes. They arenít cheap. She has about 20 pair now. I donít hear any complaints from her about my hobbies. Just working the angles.