Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    On Target

User Info Menu

I went to meet with an old guy in Texas one time about an oil and gas lease. He told me about how his wife is scared to walk down the road because of wild hogs. I asked him if he a .45 or something she could carry with her. He said she doesn't like guns and she wishes he would get rid of his. He said he finally told her, "Woman, that door is always open and you can leave anytime you want, but my guns are here to stay."

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by iomg8 View Post
    I was trying to find a way to trade ammo for a certain gun too LOL
    Aww, Well hell man, That's cool, Good Luck !!! lol
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

The wife thinks buying ammo and shooting it is frivolous, I just point out the frivolous stuff she buys.
    Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool
    Everyone is brave until the roach flies

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    On a serious note, if you guys worry with your better half over what you buy, find her vice and exploit it. My wife likes Teiks shoes. They arenít cheap. She has about 20 pair now. I donít hear any complaints from her about my hobbies. Just working the angles.
    The wife's fetish includes, Shoe's, purses, hokie pokie cloths from all over the world right here But...

Sometimes when I'm feeling frisky I like to play sexy dressie uppie w/

Flaming red wig, Long eyelashes, Red fishnet stockings, Goudy make-up, Red FM pumps, Victoria Secrets tight panties, Mardi Gras bola, Complete with a bonus Peacock feather sticking out my arse...

It's time to march down main street Bro !
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    On a serious note, if you guys worry with your better half over what you buy, find her vice and exploit it. My wife likes Teiks shoes. They arenít cheap. She has about 20 pair now. I donít hear any complaints from her about my hobbies. Just working the angles.
    So my wife is not the only one. Does yours buy 3 pair of a new color and pick the best left and right shoe, then return the others? They must be comfortable because that is the only shoe my wife ever wears.
    "A word to the wise ain't necessary, it's the stupid ones who need the advice."

Free Candy!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    The wife's fetish includes, Shoe's, purses, hokie pokie cloths from all over the world right here But...

Sometimes when I'm feeling frisky I like to play sexy dressie uppie w/

Flaming red wig, Long eyelashes, Red fishnet stockings, Goudy make-up, Red FM pumps, Victoria Secrets tight panties, Mardi Gras bola, Complete with a bonus Peacock feather sticking out my arse...

It's time to march down main street Bro !
    Gonna need to see a pic bruh!

كـافر

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by iomg8 View Post
    I would be the only one who is trying to shoot ammo to show my wife I actually use it (she says I have too much) and then actually come back with more. I went to go shoot 200-250 rounds of 40 cal and 9mm, came back with a 500 round savers pack of 9mm from Bass pro (went to use their range since I had purchased my FN from them), and saw my brother today, and he had some ammo he purchased from 3 weeks ago, waiting for me, that added another 200.

So anyway, waiting for her to go to bed before I bring back 700 rounds of ammo back into the closet. I just hope she doesn't notice the huge 500 round saver pack box LOL
    Cmon dude this is a simple one.. ammo should be stored in ammo cans so all she should see is ammo cans. She doesn’t have to know what’s inside and if she’s like my wife wouldn’t know how to open one anyway lol. It’s too easy to come home one day with 15-20 ammo cans then it is to constantly be trying to add boxes of ammo to the stash un noticed. I don’t have any advice for you yet when she realizes you filled them all up. Somehow my wife hasn’t discovered that much yet or maybe she knows and just doesn’t bother lol
    Last edited by Jstudz220; April 7th, 2021 at 01:40 PM.

Expert in the field of wife avoidance

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jstudzinski View Post
    Cmon dude this is a simple one.. ammo should be stored in ammo cans so all she should see is ammo cans. She doesn’t have to know what’s inside and if she’s like my wife wouldn’t know how to open one anyway lol.
    And, it's pretty easy to just add on another can or two once you reach a critical mass of existing cans...
    USPSA #A74215

Sarcasm. Just another fine service I offer.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Im the luckiest man in the world. My wife shoots, watches football and drinks beer with me. She actually checks the price of ammo and looks for good deals on firearms that she knows I would like. Once she found a 12ga browning shotgun for me. Even when I think a gun is too expensive she will say. You work hard and you deserve it. Yes im bragging because I never get told anything about my purchases. I wish all of you could experience this. And shes a looker to boot. Everyday I thank GOD that shes too stupid to realize she could do better.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I guess I got lucky. I buy ammo and my wife asks if it’s for her rifle. If I tell her no, she gets mad, but if I tell her that we can shoot it through her rifle she’s happy. Or if I buy a new gun/gun part, she will get mad only if I didn’t get her one too
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!