Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 323MAR View Post
    The media doesn’t seem to know this though.
    lets keep this our little secrete

Marksman

User Info Menu

I started looking at the AK 12ga platform, my reserch brought me to the Bull Pups with became very interesting to me because i will be carrying it on my Ranger so the small size seems perfect. I decided on the Tavor with the rotating magazines. Waiting on it, hoping its gonna be pretty cool.

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post
    I started looking at the AK 12ga platform, my reserch brought me to the Bull Pups with became very interesting to me because i will be carrying it on my Ranger so the small size seems perfect. I decided on the Tavor with the rotating magazines. Waiting on it, hoping its gonna be pretty cool.
    The TS12, if utterly reliable, is definitely pretty damn tempting. Kind of heavy and unique manual of arms are about the only negatives I see... Very short OAL and a whole lot of firepower makes up for that IMHO.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    The TS12, if utterly reliable, is definitely pretty damn tempting. Kind of heavy and unique manual of arms are about the only negatives I see... Very short OAL and a whole lot of firepower makes up for that IMHO.
    Kalashnikov usa ks12 tactical is about the best choice as of now in my opinion

Marksman

User Info Menu

My vote is on the TS12 as well.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Unless youíre talking about a AA-12 with a drum (and perhaps the Saiga), the majority of drop mag shotguns are only good for fun. I can ghost load a 10th round in my 930 and keep it topped off faster than I can swap a 10 round mag in a AK or AR style shotgun AND the entire package is a lot more solid, maneuverable and dependable. Donít buy this? Shoot one on any type of course and give it a run through. Hit the deck and try firing prone. Bump it against an obstacle and hope you donít lose the inertia anchor that feeds it. Again, theyíre big fun, if thatís the only reason you want one. I shot one of the AR style ones a few years back and it ran great and was a fun shooter. Recoil was about on par with other autos I guess. Beretta, Benelli, even Mossberg all offer auto 12ís far better suited for defense or competition in my opinion.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

User Info Menu

The kusa 12 is a direct, some say better,clone of a saiga 12.
    That's what I was referring to.

Available on the website, in stock for a decent price,despite the current crazy market.