Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

US Capitol on Lockdown after Vehicle Rams 2 Officers.

US Capitol on lockdown due to exterior security threat, reports of shots fired, car ramming
    National Guard troops stand behind security fencing with the dome of the U.S. Capitol Building behind them.

Capitol Hill is on lockdown as of Friday afternoon due to an *external security threat,* involving police officers rammed by a vehicle. Those inside the Capitol complex have been warned to stay away from windows.

Capitol Police confirmed at 1:26 p.m. EST that a suspect *rammed a vehicle into two [US Capitol Police] officers. Suspect is in custody. Both officers are injured. All three have been transported to the hospital.*

Washington Post correspondent Aaron Davis said, *Suspect has been shot. Two officers appear in critical condition,* he said.
    One video by Fox News Congressional Correspondent Jacqui Heinrich shows a car smashed into a barrier outside the Capitol, and police surrounding what appears to be an individual on the ground.

Heinrich previously tweeted, *We are on lockdown. Loudspeaker announcing in Russell Senate Office external security threat, stay away from windows, do not enter or exit. Can hear sirens.*
    NBC Correspondent Jake Sherman shared video of a helicopter landing in front of the Capitol. *This is a helicopter literally landing on the east front of the Capitol. I’ve never in my life seen this before,* he said in the video.

Reuters Foreign Policy Correspondent Idrees Ali tweeted a photo showing a police presence outside the Capitol building. *A huge amount of police cars and ambulances are racing towards the Capitol building, with armed officers blocking off the exits,* Ali tweeted.
    Journalist Saqib Ul Islam said the U.S. Capitol was evacuated.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Poor AOC gonna be traumatized for sure now

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

One of the officers has passed way. End of Watch. Very sad...
    Formerly known as "Stephen WhoDat"
    God Bless Our Troops!

Marksman

User Info Menu

I guess cars and knives will be on the ban list now.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

I despise ARFCOM

Premium Member

User Info Menu

I'm sure he was after Pelosi .
    I tried being normal once , I didn't like it .

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dantheman View Post
    I'm sure he was after Pelosi .
    Good, One day someone or something will make it thru......
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

shootist

Premium Member

User Info Menu

So blue lives don't matter if they were possibly protecting democrats?
    Keep your meathook off the boom button

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by noahvale View Post
    Why said, or even implied, that?

Don’t troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by noahvale View Post
    I do find it curious that there were any politicians at all in favor of defunding the police when that’s exactly who they’ll call when the masses are running them down. Maybe they’re just really in touch with their constituents?

On a side note, I thought the left was all against walls and stuff. And here they’ve walled off the capitol. Makes me think they’re planning a butt load of riot inciting legislation soon...funny how they got that done though.
    Doesn’t play well with TROLLS...

I despise ARFCOM

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    I do find it curious that there were any politicians at all in favor of defunding the police when that’s exactly who they’ll call when the masses are running them down. Maybe they’re just really in touch with their constituents?

On a side note, I thought the left was all against walls and stuff. And here they’ve walled off the capitol. Makes me think they’re planning a butt load of riot inciting legislation soon...funny how they got that done though.
    The only walls they are against are the ones that keep potential Democrat voters out .
    I tried being normal once , I didn't like it .