Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
    Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Aggravation level 10

That's right, The dryer, Aggravation level 10,

I hate everything about working on them, The cuts, The lint, The sneezing

The warped up sheet metal parts you have to stand/beat/pry back into place.

The cheap-ass Chi-com parts that only last days.

I see why people dump these out on the side of the road and put's bullet holes all thru em' lol

So, What's on you're I hate working on this Mofo list ???
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Front wheel drive vehicles with hardly any room under the hood to reach, work on or change a darn thing!

Marksman

User Info Menu

I started a job at home depot recently. If you want I can help you get a new dryer LOL.

My mofo list. **** customers who grab 500+ items and then toss them into 15 random boxes.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    That's right, The dryer, Aggravation level 10,

I hate everything about working on them, The cuts, The lint, The sneezing

The warped up sheet metal parts you have to stand/beat/pry back into place.

The cheap-ass Chi-com parts that only last days.

I see why people dump these out on the side of the road and put's bullet holes all thru em' lol

im a certified Honda/Acura and Ford technician. I refuse to touch German Cars.
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by iomg8 View Post
    I started a job at home depot recently. If you want I can help you get a new dryer LOL.

My mofo list. **** customers who grab 500+ items and then toss them into 15 random boxes.
    You may just be my new bestie !
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
    Front wheel drive vehicles with hardly any room under the hood to reach, work on or change a darn thing!
    I like older American iron, Sometimes you do have enough room to work....sometimes, lol

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

GSW’s. Especially gut and liver.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

User Info Menu

Repairing a dryer is a piece of cake compared to working on a washing machine

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
    Fwd 4cyl aren't to bad... The V6s can be rough... Try working on a 4th gen fbody. Doing the spark plugs and wires with stock exhaust manifolds could make a grown man cry... Ask me how I know.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WhereIsIt?;[URL="tel:1752847"
    1752847[/URL]]Fwd 4cyl aren't to bad... The V6s can be rough... Try working on a 4th gen fbody. Doing the spark plugs and wires with stock exhaust manifolds could make a grown man cry... Ask me how I know.
    yep. Especially those back 2 plugs where there’s only an inch or so of space between motor and trans tunnel. Yeah **** that... lol.
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!