Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 345 ... LastLast
    No sir, I ain't.

User Info Menu

Part of Trump's legacy is that he downplayed the virus knowing that it was worse than just a flu.

He did put the money out to encourage vaccine development though.
    Well we don't rent pigs and I figure it's better to say it right out front because a man that does like to rent pigs is... he's hard to stop.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

This ain't nothing, Wait until 2024, The next plandemic will be like 12 Monkeys coming down, Just so you can mail in you're vote....34,000 times
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

On Target

User Info Menu

I got the Pfizer vaccine. Sick for a week and infection at injection site. My Doctor said if I reacted like this to the vaccine had I gotten the virus I would have been hospitalized or died.

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Xeon64 View Post
    I got the Pfizer vaccine. Sick for a week and infection at injection site. My Doctor said if I reacted like this to the vaccine had I gotten the virus I would have been hospitalized or died.
    Was that the 2nd shot?

On Target

User Info Menu

1st shot. 2nd next week....

Marksman

User Info Menu

well as for me in my house.... 451 days in counting during the "covid-19 virus" and being a front line employee, not wearing a mask except at checkpoint to enter work, no mask in any store i go into, not stayin in a basement, with over 1,998 hours regular time and over 1,000 hours of overtime again working as a front line employee around all kinds of people i am still covid 19 free... No i am not getting the vaccine... To much what if, not enough research of long term or even short term issues for me...

With that being said I am not againts the vaccine, nor am i againts sombody wearing a mask or gloves if they like.... I think we all should have the freedom to decide what we want the right to have the right to pursue happiness .. It is deff needed for specific people and health issues, i understand that... Like insulin for the diabetic.... blood pressure med ect...

To GOD be the GLORY...

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

My Wife has a crazy Aunt who ran out to buy her first firearm in 2016 due to her fear of Hillary Clinton. She did not consult me for advice or ask me to take her to the range. She purchased a Shield 9mm at Jefferson Gun Outlet, took it to the range, and could not stand shooting it with 124gr ball! After she told us the story, I offered to give her instruction with a Ruger Mark IV .22 and later with a G17L(larger gun with less recoil.) She then told us that she now hates guns and tossed her Shield into the attic!

On Easter Sunday, her Aunt told me that she is not going to get any vaccines( including flu) because God is protecting her and has been bar hopping in Uptown and Metairie looking for a younger replacement for her husband. After overhearing this, my Wife pulled me out the room by my shirt.
    Last edited by 323MAR; April 9th, 2021 at 03:11 PM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Moral to the story it sounds like you can find a pistol for pretty cheap only been stored in the attic for a little while Couple of 20s got a long way at the bar lol
    Quote Originally Posted by 323MAR View Post
    My Wife has a crazy Aunt who ran out to buy her first firearm in 2016 due to her fear of Hillary Clinton. She did not consult me for advice or ask me to take her to the range. She purchased a Shield 9mm at Jefferson Gun Outlet, took it to the range, and could not stand shooting it with 124gr ball! After she told us the story, I offered to give her instruction with a Ruger Mark IV .22 and later with a G17L(larger gun with less recoil.) She then told us that she now hates guns and tossed her Shield into the attic!

On Easter Sunday, her Aunt told me that she is not going to get any vaccines( including flu) because God is protecting her and has been bar hopping in Uptown and Metairie looking for a younger replacement for her husband. After overhearing this, my Wife pulled me out the room by my shirt.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Last edited by Bigchillin83; April 9th, 2021 at 03:24 PM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I guess thereís something in our genetics or in our mental disorders Iíve never gotten a flu vaccine in my life before Iíve had the flu and it never was that bad I know some people who have gotten the vaccine and have gotten the flu and act like it killed him I guess different people have different tolerances... A common cold goes around and some people act like theyíre bedridden and some people keep working in the field on a tractor .. some people canít get a headache without taking four Tylenol and going home from work early other people work all day eat it up ..different strokes for different folks I guess what makes the world go round we was all the same and be boring