Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

NWO??? I was more of a *degeneration X*. lol

Marksman

Silver Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kz45 View Post
    Here are 12 important questions and answers before considering getting vaccinated:

?"If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?" Government: "NO"

?"If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal? Government: "NO"

?"If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?" Government: "Maybe. We don't know exactly, but probably not."

?"If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others - right?" Government: "NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission."

?"If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?" Government: "No one knows. All Covid "vaccines" are still in the experimental stage."

? "If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?" Government: "NO"

? "If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?" Government: "NO"

? "So what's the benefit of getting vaccinated?" Government: "Hoping that the virus won't kill you."

?"Are you sure the vaccine won't injure or kill me?" Government: "NO"

?"If statistically the virus won't kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?" Government: "To protect others."

?"So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?" Government: "NO"

? "If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacturer or the Government?" Government: "NO - the government and vaccine manufacturers have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug"

So to summarize, the Covid19 "vaccine"...

Does not provide immunity

Does not eliminate the virus

Does not prevent death

Does not guarantee you won’t get it

Does not stop you from passing it on to others

Does not eliminate the need for travel bans

Does not eliminate the need for business closures

Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns

Does not eliminate the need for masking

If after reading this you still decide to get the "vaccine*
    Thanks Joey

YES, I got my 2nd shot 5 weeks ago at the VA Hospital.

This high survival rate does not account for long term organ damage. As I said earlier in this thread, a good friend of mine suffered renal failure only 6 months after being sick for an entire month from Covid. He is only 38 years old. His doctor gave him the Pfizer vaccine, but only after the fact.

Several Governors and Mayors(including Cantrell) have said that restrictions will be lifted further after the vaccination rate goes up and infections go down.

Your posts on this are mostly based on subjective opinions and old information. It does remind me of the kind of stuff the liberals say about guns. Things like guns don’t protect you and it’s all an agenda for the NRA and industry to make money of of death..........

Marksman

User Info Menu

I think its all bullshit. I think this virus is Bull Shit. I only know like 2 or 3 people who got seriously ill from it. They are shutting down the planet like this is the CONTAGION, when its not. If it wasn't for the news reporting "COVID" I would have no idea that anything is different than normal. It is not apparent that there is a virus going around. Its just not apparent. Hospital rooms are largely empty. This is possibly the biggest scale hoax in human history. And the mask thing is a joke, if you're sitting at a table you can take your mask off, but if you stand up then you have to put a mask on because there is a deadly virus going around and you don't want to kill people?? Seriously? Do you people take that shit seriously?? Its a joke.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Here are 12 important questions and answers before considering getting vaccinated:

?"If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?" Government: "NO"

?"If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal? Government: "NO"

?"If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?" Government: "Maybe. We don't know exactly, but probably not."

?"If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others - right?" Government: "NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission."

?"If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?" Government: "No one knows. All Covid "vaccines" are still in the experimental stage."

? "If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?" Government: "NO"

? "If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?" Government: "NO"

? "So what's the benefit of getting vaccinated?" Government: "Hoping that the virus won't kill you."

?"Are you sure the vaccine won't injure or kill me?" Government: "NO"

?"If statistically the virus won't kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?" Government: "To protect others."

?"So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?" Government: "NO"

? "If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacturer or the Government?" Government: "NO - the government and vaccine manufacturers have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug"

So to summarize, the Covid19 "vaccine"...

Does not provide immunity

Does not eliminate the virus

Does not prevent death

Does not guarantee you won’t get it

Does not stop you from passing it on to others

Does not eliminate the need for travel bans

Does not eliminate the need for business closures

Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns

Does not eliminate the need for masking

If after reading this you still decide to get the "vaccine*
    Thanks Joey

YES THIS. amazing post my friend

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

"When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

No sir, I ain't.

User Info Menu

SMH

The vaccine will reduce the chances of you getting it and if you do it greatly reduces the chances of you getting severely sickened by the virus. This isn't new info..... based on that, still wear a mask to reduce the chances of passing it on.

Are masks 100% effective? No. It just reduces the chances of passing it on.

I don't see what is so hard to get here.
    Well we don't rent pigs and I figure it's better to say it right out front because a man that does like to rent pigs is... he's hard to stop.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gus McCrae View Post
    SMH

The vaccine will reduce the chances of you getting it and if you do it greatly reduces the chances of you getting severely sickened by the virus. This isn't new info..... based on that, still wear a mask to reduce the chances of passing it on.

Are masks 100% effective? No. It just reduces the chances of passing it on.

I don't see what is so hard to get here.
    They are about to lift the mask suggestion for vaccinated people and they have already said elderly people that are vaccinated can hug their grandchildren etc. According to a doctor on Fox News they are just awaiting the finalization on a few studies to lift more restrictions on vaccinated people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

Marksman

User Info Menu

126 Breakthrough Cases of Covid in Louisiana.

And recently they advised vaccinated people are no longer required to quarantine if exposed to someone with Covid.
    Last edited by MOTOR51; April 7th, 2021 at 03:38 PM.
    Censored by "them"

Marksman

Silver Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mannelite View Post
    I think its all bullshit. I think this virus is Bull Shit. I only know like 2 or 3 people who got seriously ill from it. They are shutting down the planet like this is the CONTAGION, when its not. If it wasn't for the news reporting "COVID" I would have no idea that anything is different than normal. It is not apparent that there is a virus going around. Its just not apparent. Hospital rooms are largely empty. This is possibly the biggest scale hoax in human history. And the mask thing is a joke, if you're sitting at a table you can take your mask off, but if you stand up then you have to put a mask on because there is a deadly virus going around and you don't want to kill people?? Seriously? Do you people take that shit seriously?? Its a joke.
    If you want to dip your head in the sand, then that is your choice. Nothing is going to convince you here! President Trump had caught the virus. He recovered only due to his high level of care. Trump also pushed for and facilitated the development of a Covid-19 vaccine from preexisting research on Covid type viruses(including SARS) since 1993.

The American vaccines are very much part of the legacy of President Donald Trump. Did Trump lie to us? Even the libs are not accusing Trump of that. Trump stated his vaccination in January. This vaccine is not as new as you think it is. M-RNA vaccines have been in development since 1990.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Tell us how ya really feel bro,don't hold back