Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23
    Marksman

Silver Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by falshooter View Post
    The reason everyone would have been killed ...if the rifle would have discharged during the struggle all the cops would have opened fire and shot everyone including each other

It happens in the movies all the time
    It would be worth it to get scum like that off the street!
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fqgiL3CfOV8

Marksman

User Info Menu

Would have been worth it to let him OD and get himself off the street.

Marksman

Silver Member

User Info Menu

T
    Quote Originally Posted by falshooter View Post
    Would have been worth it to let him OD and get himself off the street.
    I don’t think you caught it! Please watch the video!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Be careful at the Crowley DQ

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Sad situation indeed.
    As to the comments about the rifle, I donít know why anyone representing any police department would actually say what is quoted. I think maybe that person was misquoted. Itís very possible he said, Ďanyone in the car or immediate area could have been killedí, but everyone would have been killed? Come on man.
    Dem news people...
    They said the rifle was in his lap, maybe it was pointed at the other children. The dad will also probably walk due to emergency services only being there because he overdosed. They passed a law where they canít be charged if seeking help for an overdose.

https://law.justia.com/codes/louisia...4/rs-14-403.10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by MOTOR51; April 6th, 2021 at 08:25 PM.
    Censored by "them"

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by john17427 View Post
    Words matter. You would think that people who make their living with words would be the most aware of that.
    I've seen wordsmiths call the fabric on top of a boat a sale recently. I've also seen a group of offices in a larger building a suit just this morning. Gray is a color and a last name whereas in the U.S. Grey is always capitalized as it is always a last name. I've seen alot used a lot by people who should know better. The list goes on and on.

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 323MAR View Post
    It would be worth it to get scum like that off the street!

"Yeah, it's a 50 caliber. They used to use it to hunt buffalo with... up close! It's only legal in two states. And this isn't one of them." Frank Dooley

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fordfella View Post
    I've seen wordsmiths call the fabric on top of a boat a sale recently. I've also seen a group of offices in a larger building a suit just this morning. Gray is a color and a last name whereas in the U.S. Grey is always capitalized as it is always a last name. I've seen alot used a lot by people who should know better. The list goes on and on.
    Gray is also part of a Cajun bad luck or curse saying, But I wouldn't know anything about that bayou voodoo stuff....
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

User Info Menu

be careful out there

Marksman

User Info Menu

Darn, my wife stopped at that location yesterday evening to pick up some fast food for us. She did not have any issues while there but if so, she was packing and would not have gone down without a fight! Just saying!

Marksman

Silver Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfella View Post
    "yeah, it's a 50 caliber. They used to use it to hunt buffalo with... Up close! It's only legal in two states. And this isn't one of them." frank dooley
    lmao!