Meplat

Page 1 of 7 12 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Will They ever learn?

Do you think any of these people will ever figure out that maybe, just maybe, if ya stop resisting arrest, ya just might not die.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post
    Do you think any of these people will ever figure out that maybe, just maybe, if ya stop resisting arrest, ya just might not die.
    Is there a video or something to give us some context?
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

User Info Menu

The vids are out there, I'm just asking a generalized question about all of the people that are getting killed by the police, seems like most of the deaths are from resisting arrest.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post
    The vids are out there, I'm just asking a generalized question about all of the people that are getting killed by the police, seems like most of the deaths are from resisting arrest.
    Oh, gotcha. I agree. Better to just hold your tongue and go with the man then sue the tax payers later if it’s a bad arrest. But the payout is generally way better if you can elicit a good beating on the way to jail. Sometimes they get carried away I guess and people die.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Oh, gotcha. I agree. Better to just hold your tongue and go with the man then sue the tax payers later if it’s a bad arrest. But the payout is generally way better if you can elicit a good beating on the way to jail. Sometimes they get carried away I guess and people die.
    This dude here https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=uvusc_1618253529
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

enthusiast

User Info Menu

looks like the school shooting from today didn't get any media coverage once they found out it was gang related and not white on black crime.
    Stephen

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Thats what I'm talking about! Nearly all of the recent killings are due to resisting arrest

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Hahahahaha!!! I’ll tase ya!
    Taser taser taser! Uh oh...

Marksman

Silver Member

User Info Menu

I do not understand how an officer can mistaken a service pistol for a taser. Failing that, one should realize that the grip and trigger are quite different and stop altogether.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 323MAR View Post
    I do not understand how an officer can mistaken a service pistol for a taser. Failing that, one should realize that the grip and trigger are quite different and stop altogether.
    I don't like making comments on things after it happened but I feel the same.. Its not she pulled the trigger right when she pulled it out. She had it out for a bit and aiming before she pulled the trigger. It definitely seems like a mistake from the reaction she had after it happened.