Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

FDA authorizes Crayola vaccine for Marines

https://www.duffelblog.com/p/fda-aut...55t7gMTLQsTEUQ
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

Silver Member

User Info Menu

I used to just eat the crayons that came with an MRE, since I just never bothered with coloring book I was issued.

This was the best part of the *story*

*I get about 20 shots from the government every year. Do I know what’s in them? No. Do I know anything about virology? Not a chance. But, a guy on a podcast that sells brain pills said I should be wary of the COVID vaccine, so I decided this was the hill I would die on,* reported one Marine. *Well, more accurately, this is the hill that one of my loved ones with pre-existing health conditions will die on.*

Don’t troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Pretty distasteful. Not sure who would write such nonsense about our boys like that or why. Maybe they need a tour of the Middle East to see who eats crayons.
    Doesn’t play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Pretty distasteful. Not sure who would write such nonsense about our boys like that or why. Maybe they need a tour of the Middle East to see who eats crayons.
    I think duffleblog is written by ex service members

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Light'n up Francis's, Air Force are getting theirs inside Preach jello balls
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

Silver Member

User Info Menu

The crayons did not taste as good as Zaps chips or cracklins, but we were glad to have them!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Okay? And no way what so ever in disrespect to any serving member in any branch of any armed forces serving our country, but I find these memes funny.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marine and crayons.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	89.7 KB 
ID:	104933   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marine birthday cake.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	819.1 KB 
ID:	104934   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marineiq.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	75.8 KB 
ID:	104935  

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Army personal are exempt from taking the shot since they ate dirt as kids.

Marksman

User Info Menu

The article was written by Cobra Commander. It just could be a spoof.

I will give you my Red Rider Carbine Action 200 Shot Range Model Air Rifle when you Pry it From My Cold Dead Hands
    Your Political Correctness is an Attack on my Free Speech

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

As a former Combat Engineer who toured the Middle East, I find that funny.

"Duffel Blog is the first and only online parody news organization focused on the U.S. military and veterans — helping advance critical thinking in national security through satire and smart humor."