Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 34
    Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Mike, I kinda thought you’d throw the ‘epidemic’ word in there sooner or later.
    Btw, every single YouTube reference that I researched was easily found on news sources. I was able to find more info on the isolated cases and every one I looked into sure seemed legit. A lot more legit than anything you’ve said by far. Guess what I think of your assumptions and opinions compared to what I’ve found on the subject.
    Last edited by Magdump; April 16th, 2021 at 08:50 AM.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Mike, I kinda thought you’d throw the ‘epidemic’ word in there sooner or later.
    Btw, every single YouTube reference that I researched was easily found on news sources. I was able to find more info on the isolated cases and every one I looked into sure seemed legit. A lot more legit than anything you’ve said by far. Guess what I think of your assumptions and opinions compared to what I’ve found on the subject.
    Are you just trolling now? I don't get it. I really hope you are just playing dumb for the sake of argument and to jerk chains.

You are absolutely falling victim to confirmation bias. This was pointed out not to point fingers, but to help you see that you are being tricked into believing something is true due to one-off instances.

A few folks out of millions have had problems with their bank boxes. That means the system is working and that they are safe.
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Cryptocurrency? Free $25 for giving it a shot! (Click Here)

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AustinBR View Post
    Are you just trolling now? I don't get it. I really hope you are just playing dumb for the sake of argument and to jerk chains.

You are absolutely falling victim to confirmation bias. This was pointed out not to point fingers, but to help you see that you are being tricked into believing something is true due to one-off instances.

A few folks out of millions have had problems with their bank boxes. That means the system is working and that they are safe.
    Well skippy for them! I’m falling victim to who? I’m trolling? I’m jerking chains? I’m being tricked? I’m playing dumb? I’m not even going to ask what you’re doing or why.
    Apparently I’m only bothering a couple of members out of an entire forum. Sorry for the great burden I’ve placed on you. Thanks so much for all your concern, but I’ve made an informed decision. I find it a little weird that there are a couple guys here still trying to talk me out of my beliefs and one even asking where I’m storing my valuables now, but it’s prolly just me, right?

SMH...
    Last edited by Magdump; April 16th, 2021 at 11:36 AM.

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Well skippy for them! I’m falling victim to who? I’m trolling? I’m jerking chains? I’m being tricked? I’m playing dumb? I’m not even going to ask what you’re doing or why.
    Apparently I’m only bothering a couple of members out of an entire forum. Sorry for the great burden I’ve placed on you. Thanks so much for all your concern, but I’ve made an informed decision. I find it a little weird that there are a couple guys here still trying to talk me out of my beliefs and one even asking where I’m storing my valuables now, but it’s prolly just me, right?

SMH...
    You are falling victim to confirmation bias (or blissful ignorance). It's either that or you know what you are doing and are just jerking our chains by continuing your baseless argument.

Here's a comparable informed decision:
    On April 5th a 78 year old lady died in a car crash after her airbags did not deploy. Here's the source: https://news.yahoo.com/gore-woman-ki...a7XAu5k3Yv00iv

Thus, I conclude that vehicles are not safe, airbags do not work, and I have made an informed decision to cease driving vehicles equipped just with airbags as they are likely to not go off when I need them to save my life.
    -- Austin

--Michael Jordan

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AustinBR View Post
    You are falling victim to confirmation bias (or blissful ignorance). It's either that or you know what you are doing and are just jerking our chains by continuing your baseless argument.

Here's a comparable informed decision:
    On April 5th a 78 year old lady died in a car crash after her airbags did not deploy. Here's the source: https://news.yahoo.com/gore-woman-ki...a7XAu5k3Yv00iv

Thus, I conclude that vehicles are not safe, airbags do not work, and I have made an informed decision to cease driving vehicles equipped just with airbags as they are likely to not go off when I need them to save my life.
    I ain’t arguing by myself now,am I?
    Looking back at this thread I’d say I had a whole lot of help. But I can end the argument right here. Yup.
    Last edited by Magdump; April 16th, 2021 at 04:17 PM.

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

I ainít arguing by myself now,am I?
    Looking back at this thread Iíd say I had a whole lot of help. But I can end the argument right here. Yup.
    Perfect. I'm glad to end the argument. Glad we were able to showcase the fact that safe boxes in banks are safe and that there is no systemic problem. If anyone stumbles on this thread later they'll be happy that you did the research to prove that there is only a very ultra-tiny likelihood of the items in it being lost. Thank you for helping others.
    -- Austin

--Michael Jordan