Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marksman

User Info Menu

I use pillows and a revolver anyway.

Marksman

Silver Member

User Info Menu

We all know that the millions of legally owned silencers are used to murder people every day of the week! I guess all those murders are silently covered up by silently digging holes with Glock entrenching tools!

I do not see any common sense being used here. Prohibition legislation never has any common sense. This applies to prohibition legislation from Republicans(Anti-LGBT and Anti-Abortion) and Democrats(Anti-Gun and Anti-Free Speech/Religion.)
    Last edited by 323MAR; April 16th, 2021 at 07:17 AM.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

I sure hope someone up there on Capitol Hill is using the argument of other countries legalizing suppressors for all without any special permit or tax stamp just like the left uses what other countries have done to promote gun control.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

User Info Menu

These bills get introduced every year. Politicians bought out by Michael Bloomberg have, and will, and will continue to introduce legislation that has not an ice cube's chance in hell of passing.

Most of this is done for election posturing. "See, we introduced all of this gun safety legislation and the big bad Republicans killed it!" It allows them to finger point and solicit campaign contributions.

The point was never "gun safety" in any objective sense of the word.

Mike
    ΦΒΚ. Honi soit qui mal y pense.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RaleighReloader View Post
    These bills get introduced every year. Politicians bought out by Michael Bloomberg have, and will, and will continue to introduce legislation that has not an ice cube's chance in hell of passing.

Most of this is done for election posturing. "See, we introduced all of this gun safety legislation and the big bad Republicans killed it!" It allows them to finger point and solicit campaign contributions.

The point was never "gun safety" in any objective sense of the word.

Mike
    "Assult weapon" bans and magazine limit laws get brought up every year by politicians posturing also so we don't have to worry about that either . Oh wait , what about '94 ? It happened and not only can but will happen again . Next time it will not be for just 10 years.

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

Damn, now I gotta go out and buy me a dozen silencers. Geez, every time these reptiles speak I go broke.

On Target

User Info Menu

I got one recently for a airgun, a CO2 pistol. I think they calle them moderators for these guns. No tax, no paperwork. It does "moderate" or reduce the sound quite a bit but not entirely. My pellets are all subsonic, so no crack involved. I understand these moderators are more effective on other types of air guns, such as the precharged pneumatics, & pump up's but do not know why.

Box Squeezer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AustinBR View Post
    Someone should put a suppressor on a AR-10 and let them shoot it inside without ear protection and see if it still needs to be banned.
    Let these lawmakers try this!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    It will only end when we completely give up.

Something to chew on
    100% the Truth

User Info Menu

Werent the cops called because....

Weren't the cops called because someone reported hearing gun shots? Do these idiots ever check out any subject before the propose legislation? Silly me! They didn't come up with this. The were ordered to submit the legislation by their masters in the DNC.

Quote Originally Posted by CatCam View Post
    Well, here it comes!!

New Jersey Democrats Sen. Bob Menendez and Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman on Thursday introduced legislation to ban gun silencers.

The 2021 Help Empower Americans to Respond (HEAR) Act, which Menendez first introduced in 2019 after the Virginia Beach mass shooting that killed 12 people, bans the sale, manufacturing, importation, transfer and possession of gun silencers.

He described the bill as "commonsense legislation that will prevent armed assailants from using these deadly devices to make it easier to shoot and kill another person."

The HEAR Act would also authorize a silencer buyback program, give Americans a 90-day grace period after the legislation is enacted to comply.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...-gun-silencers