Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    -Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Cryptocurrency + Free $25 Bucks

So, cryptos have made the news a lot lately and we haven't talked about it for awhile here. Who all is trading cryptos and what all are you investing in? I've been playing in the crypto market for about 6 months now and kinda treat it like "intelligent gambling."

I actually jokingly bought a bit of DOGE coin a few weeks/months back ($.07/coin at the time) and it just hit $0.25/coin, so a quick 4x return.

Anyway, I made this thread for two reasons:
    1) Please, please, please share any good coin advice you have found on the internet. I really haven't read too much into it but am all about trying to capitalize on random shit like this. The fact that a quick $100 bucks can easily be turned into $1000 - $10,000 in a matter of days is just mind-boggling, but I'm down for the gamble lol.

2) The app that I use to buy/sell the major coins recently introduced a referral program where they give you and the person being referred a free $25 USD in Bitcoin just for opening an account and making a $100 purchase of any cryptos. I did a bunch of research and the company is legit, used by millions, is publically traded, and registered as an official broker of cryptos (meaning they can be trusted).

Here is the referral information:
    I'm inviting you to start investing in crypto with Voyager. Download the app and trade $100 to get $25 of free Bitcoin.

Use code AUS128 or this link to claim your BTC:

https://voyager.onelink.me/WNly/referral?af_sub5=AUS128
    Setup takes maybe 2 minutes and they utilize Plaid (another trusted platform) to link to your bank account for ease of transferring USD into it (also for free). Plaid is the intermediary that most of the major players (Venmo and etc) use nowadays to validate bank accounts.

To earn the free $25 bucks (for both of us!) all you have to do is download the app, throw $100 bucks in, buy $100 in cryptos, and boom! $25 free bucks (paid out 3 days after opening). ***Make sure you put in the referral code on the first page of the app setup when you put in your name***

I'd recommend doing $101 or $102 dollars initially because sometimes the bid/ask spread of crypto fluctuates mid-purchase and you might only get $99.99 purchased and be $0.01 short.

Let me know if you sign up and definitely share your crypto stories below. I'll share a fun one tomorrow that is still blowing my mind.
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Cryptocurrency? Free $25 for giving it a shot! (Click Here)

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

I had over 100,000 DOGE last year bought at .0019 cost basis. Sold at .007 and felt like a badass. Imagine how I feel right now.

Thatís my advice. Donít be like me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacer View Post
    I had over 100,000 DOGE last year bought at .0019 cost basis. Sold at .007 and felt like a badass. Imagine how I feel right now.

That’s my advice. Don’t be like me.

DOGE just hit $0.30 about 5 minutes ago.

BAHAHAHAHAH
    -- Austin

--Michael Jordan

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AustinBR View Post
    DOGE just hit $0.30 about 5 minutes ago.

BAHAHAHAHAH
    It hurts. Bad. But DOGE is a house of cards, Iím actually okay with not having money tied up in it. My BTC is doing great so at least Iíve got that going for me.

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacer View Post
    It hurts. Bad. But DOGE is a house of cards, I’m actually okay with not having money tied up in it. My BTC is doing great so at least I’ve got that going for me.

35 cents now

Yeah it's absolutely a bubble that's going to pop. I only have 700 DOGE coins, but shit, I'm getting my money's worth by watching it spike. And who knows, maybe it won't drop and it'll break $5 bucks a coin. Shit, I'll take that.
    -- Austin

--Michael Jordan

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

Woooooooof
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Hmmm
    I can honestly say that crypto can be both fun and rewarding.

https://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/...nza&highlight=
    Last edited by Magdump; April 16th, 2021 at 07:20 AM.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

So, here's my Bitcoin story:

I used to be a massive PC gamer and played a lot of MMOGs. Like, a lot. I was also a Game Operator for a server of an online game that was majorly into. I played on 3 servers at any time and decided that it was too much work and wanted to sell one of my accounts.

The account was ranked in the top 1000 out of 35k accounts, so I posted it on a forum for sale and asked for $100 USD for it. I was quickly informed by server admins that "game staff couldn't sell an account" due to conflicts of interest. So, I post the account for free and try to sift through who to give it to since it's somewhat of a closer knit group of guys on the forum.

A guy PMs me and says that he'll send me some BitCoin for the account. It was like the new thing at the time that gamers were messing with jokingly and what not. He sends me instructions on how to setup a wallet and sends me like $10 dollars worth of Bitcoin for the account. I considered a silly trend and figured I could maybe use the bitcoin later to buy resources in a game from someone else. Then I forgot about it.

That $10 now would likely be worth more than 8 million dollars. I used my old game operator email and the site's PM system to get everything setup. The email was deleted back in 2011ish and the account sometime after that. Sooooo basically I would have had >$8M USD due to playing a freaking internet game.
    -- Austin

--Michael Jordan

Wealthy women wanted

Gold Member

User Info Menu

I don’t think dogecoin is ever gonna be what people hope it will be but I did by $25 worth a while back because hell it’s just $25. Might get lucky.

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sandman7925 View Post
    I don’t think dogecoin is ever gonna be what people hope it will be but I did by $25 worth a while back because hell it’s just $25. Might get lucky.
    I'm with you but I threw about $300 in there to mess with to see how the market will handle it. So far I'm sitting at about a 6x return and am very okay with that. We'll see what happens, though.
    -- Austin

--Michael Jordan